+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What leave voters voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    When I see people who don't and can't understand the issues , such as ten year olds, tobw and Cardiff Irish expressing such strong opinions then the only explanation is brainwashing.
    If we were in any doubt about that, it's confirmed when they get so angry with people who disagree , but don't really know why.

Mental illness is at record levels in the U.K , and that's also a clue that someone's been messing with the minds of those with lower IQ levels and limited education.
    Is this a less then subtle way of insinuating I have a mental illness? That I’m brainwashed and in your opinion have the mental capacity of a ten year old because I don’t share alt right nonsense?

My limited education also goes as far as having a law degree and managing to hold down relatively well paid jobs but please do enlighten us oh wise one.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Is this a less then subtle way of insinuating I have a mental illness? That I’m brainwashed and in your opinion have the mental capacity of a ten year old because I don’t share alt right nonsense?

My limited education also goes as far as having a law degree and managing to hold down relatively well paid jobs but please do enlighten us oh wise one.

Having now read what Ronnie Bird said, I may as well reply to him. About a fortnight ago, I resolved that I would not allow myself to get so worked up about what certain posters said on here and I've stuck to that resolution. If Mr Bird thinks that suggesting that climate change deniers nearly always share certain other views (e.g. the ones Cardiff Irish 2 listed) when there is so much evidence around to back it up and that suggesting that there is brainwashing going on of both the political right and left is a sign of mental illness, then I would suggest that, if anyone is suffering from mental illness, it isn't Cardiff Irish 2 or I.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Having now read what Ronnie Bird said, I may as well reply to him. About a fortnight ago, I resolved that I would not allow myself to get so worked up about what certain posters said on here and I've stuck to that resolution. If Mr Bird thinks that suggesting that climate change deniers nearly always share certain other views (e.g. the ones Cardiff Irish 2 listed) when there is so much evidence around to back it up and that suggesting that there is brainwashing going on of both the political right and left is a sign of mental illness, then I would suggest that, if anyone is suffering from mental illness, it isn't Cardiff Irish 2 or I.

Well as I also had to explain to Cardiff Irish, I didn't say that either of you were mentally ill. That was a separate point in a different paragraph and suggested that increased levels of mental illness might be the result of someone warping the minds of those who are vulnerable to it.
    Now, in point of fact the people who invented the climate change scam are very right wing capitalists who border on fascism. Don't you think there's something a bit worrying about the term " climate change denier " by the way ?
    Can you personally explain this " science" which proves man made climate change by the way , or are you just repeating the phrase ?

It's a computer prediction you know, just like the ones Wales Online publish about the championship final table ,or predict which horse will win a race . That's about as scientific as it gets in reality and I know people of all political persuasions who can see that it's bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

No, I wasn't insinuating that you, Bob Wilson or ten year olds have a mental illness. Nor was I saying that you've got the mental capacity of a ten year old, but rather referring to the fact that ten year olds have been involved in politics which they don't understand by their teachers and globalist interest groups. That's a different but hugely more effective form of brainwashing of course.

Funny you should mention Law degrees because I've got one of those myself, but I tend to think it's a different sort to yours. Mind you, the term 'education' has a wider meaning than that doesn't it ?