Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I genuinely read this far. You have constantly belittled the intelligence of everyone other than LoM and WalesBales on here. "The flouride generation" has been your mainstay. You specifically criticised TOBW's intelligence the other day so maybe it would be best to try not to read too much into what posters say when it comes to criticising the intelligence of others.

What did I say about tobw ? I don't recall , although I might have said something like that. I often say "the tattoo tribe" as well, but I don't generally personalise it.
Not true that I think everyone on here except WB and LOM is stupid. That would mean that I thought I was stupid myself , so some might think that only a stupid person would make that statement .
Anyway , not everyone here is stupid . StalkUs is reasonably intelligent ,( although a bit mad unfortunately ) Igovernor is too,( intelligent, not mad ), and there are quite a few reasonable people. I think they tend not to post though because they don't want you and your girlie gang denouncing them.
Personally I don't give a rats arse what you or your girlfriends say because I've dealt with people like that many times over many decades. They don't matter and the only difference in this context is that they get to mouth off in ways they wouldn't do to anyone's face.