Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
Dorky!!! Ha ha ha, what a puerile, bitter and twisted little man you are Philip. Now go and run along with your pals and play an exciting game of hide and seek. Oh and the rules are: you hide but we don't seek.

Ah... but you do seek don't you Dorky ? To what some might consider a disturbing level in fact . You troll around the internet trying to discover people's personal details and following them round. That's not really normal you know .
Being a complete amateur at that sort of thing you do, in fairness , get it all wrong , and so the fact is that you know absolutely bugger all about me and, consequently , you don't know what I might be " bitter and twisted "about.

In fact , I'm probably one of the least bitter or nasty people you're likely to come across so you kind of ****ed up again there.
I know what you're attempting though, because I've dealt with plenty of nutters and people like you in a former profession .
You were trying to employ a "Barnham Statement" on the basis that most people will feel bitter about something or other in their life and you intended to create the impression that you know something which you don't.
It's the same method that fake psychics use, except in a very cack handed and transparent way. The unsavoury aspect in your case though is that you did it with the intention of upsetting or even scaring someone. It makes me wonder whether you do this a lot and it makes me wonder why actually .
I really really think you should wind your neck in with this sort of stuff you know.