+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What leave voters voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    ''All the leave voters I spoke to wanted the Norway deal'', you say...……...crickey, how many vote leavers do you know ?, what is the Norway deal ?, are there variations of the Norway deal like Norway minus and Norway plus ?

You are talking Brexit are you ? or are these people you know fans of the 1905 Norway deal ? when they broke away from the United Kingdom and gained Independence [the Sweden - Norway United Kingdom not our one, lol].
    Blimey, you appear to have typed all that without irony. You know I was parodying what you've been saying, right?

Heisenberg

You are talking rubbish lardy, I don't make things up, people I know voted out as in OUT, I doubt if any of them have ever heard of Canada this and Norway that, I couldn't even tell you what Canada this and Norway that is myself [I would have to look it up].
    What will you and your mates do if we leave with a deal? I mean, that's not what you all voted for, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What will you and your mates do if we leave with a deal? I mean, that's not what you all voted for, is it?
    My mates voted remain, people I know voted leave, people will carry on as normal i would guess, if their circumstances change then they will have to deal with it.
    I have no dog in this Brexit debate, personally i would say leaving with a deal is the worst outcome, remain and things stay the same, leave with no deal and the UK breaks up and then perhaps one day down the track we can get an independent Wales.

Heisenberg

My mates voted remain, people I know voted leave, people will carry on as normal i would guess, if their circumstances change then they will have to deal with it.
    I have no dog in this Brexit debate, personally i would say leaving with a deal is the worst outcome, remain and things stay the same, leave with no deal and the UK breaks up and then perhaps one day down the track we can get an independent Wales.
    ...But you've argued incessantly that these people that you know voted to leave without a deal and now you think that they would just carry on as normal if we leave with a deal? Seems odd to me.

Do all of your points end up being about wanting an independent Wales? It wold be good to know for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    ...But you've argued incessantly that these people that you know voted to leave without a deal and now you think that they would just carry on as normal if we leave with a deal? Seems odd to me.

Do all of your points end up being about wanting an independent Wales? It wold be good to know for future reference.
    How do you think they would carry on ?

Time for another posting of the poll from the summer of 2016 which shows that only 3 or 4 per cent of Leave voters wanted the equivalent of a no deal Brexit methinks.

No one knows what people voted for. But the question concerned leaving the European Union, last time I checked Norway weren't in the European Union. If May or Johnson wanted to galvanise the country they would have found a compromise that everybody could trust instead of opting for a hard brexit.

Now we have reached a point where lying is the only strategy worth pursuing. Despite following it more intently than ever I don't think the average Joe has ever been less informed.

Helen Mirren is Russian of course