+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What leave voters voted for?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    More bollocks ! People are taller if their parents or ancestors were tall. It's not a quirk of fate at all. What's more you compound your self important attitude by trying to patronise LOM and telling me that you don't think I'm capable of understanding a point.
    The fact is that you're a weak man, which is obvious since your only route to self worth is trying to diminish others.

Make no mistake though, you're not convincing anyone with your bullshit.
    Who's stalking bullshit now Philip. Your empty ad hominem attacks fool no one and just serve to emphasize your vacuity.

Among the myriad of subjects you obviously have no knowledge about is biology otherwise you would clearly understand that evolution operates entirely on quirks of fate and indeed the results are often ..quirky! Of course we all know that physical traits are bestowed upon later generations by a prior gene pool but what's that got to do with the discussion?

By the way nowhere have I patronised LOM. He has declared that he has special needs and I respect him for his admission. In my mind it takes a man to do that and I actually think that, in the circumstances, he expresses himself very well and I actually like him for his honesty. Unlike you Philip who I regard as a Walter Mitty character.

Swallowed a dictionary today have we ?
    When all else fails, roll out a few six dollar words !
    Pity you don't know the difference between who and whom, but how you regard me doesn't matter a monkeys ****. It's just another example of what I said about you trying to inflate yourself by trying to diminish others. It's wearing thin and it's certainly never going to work on me.

You're completely wasting your time therefore trying to win the argument by name calling and half witted mind games, so why don't you try and address the actual issue under discussion and save your fake intellectualism for someone who finds it convincing ???

Swallowed a dictionary today have we ?
    When all else fails, roll out a few six dollar words !
    Pity you don't know the difference between who and whom, but how you regard me doesn't matter a monkeys ****. It's just another example of what I said about you trying to inflate yourself by trying to diminish others. It's wearing thin and it's certainly never going to work on me.

You're completely wasting your time therefore trying to win the argument by name calling and half witted mind games, so why don't you try and address the actual issue under discussion and save your fake intellectualism for someone who finds it convincing ???
    Oh dear Philip you can be so childish when you lose an argument. It's really entertaining stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Oh dear Philip you can be so childish when you lose an argument. It's really entertaining stuff?
    Crikey! Can you imagine the emotional meltdown when you start using ten-dollar words?

I haven't lost an argument because you say it. Once again you try a bit of name calling though, which is childish if anything is.
    I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I haven't lost any argument.
    Once again, address the issue

I haven't lost an argument because you say it. Once again you try a bit of name calling though, which is childish if anything is.
    I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I haven't lost any argument.
    Once again, address the issue
    It's the same old story, they think that 20 people ganging up against 1 person is winning an argument. As a lone voice, I wiped the floor with them over the Trump Russia Collusion issue. They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report, probably because their favourite media outlets told them it was all true! And in return I had to withstand personal insults and constant ridicule, just for stating the truth, that it was all a setup to overthrow a sitting president. Even as recently as a few days ago Cyril was trying to revive his spectacularly failed position, after one of favourite fake news outlets threw him a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the same old story, they think that 20 people ganging up against 1 person is winning an argument. As a lone voice, I wiped the floor with them over the Trump Russia Collusion issue. They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report, probably because their favourite media outlets told them it was all true! And in return I had to withstand personal insults and constant ridicule, just for stating the truth, that it was all a setup to overthrow a sitting president. Even as recently as a few days ago Cyril was trying to revive his spectacularly failed position, after one of favourite fake news outlets threw him a bone.
    So you don't believe the Mueller Report which you continually tell us completely exonerated your idol? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you don't believe the Mueller Report which you continually tell us completely exonerated your idol? Interesting.
    It exonerated him because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all a setup. The evidence has always existed to eventually prove that if it ever came out, but is was hidden by means of top secret classifications and obfuscation, so the whole thing was basically an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment.

If you were paying attention you would have noticed most of the prosecutions were for process crimes, or historical events that happened long before Trump came on the scene. They didn't want any legal discovery processes taking place that could expose their illicit methods. The General Flynn case is a good example of that, with the change of his legal team they are now asking to see all of the original hard evidence connected to the case, instead of written summaries of things that allegedly happened. The prosecution are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this, as it brings down the entire house of cards if these original documents ever have to be produced in court.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Crikey! Can you imagine the emotional meltdown when you start using ten-dollar words?
    Ha ha, absolutely.

Just noticed that I'm now in the first team whilst you're only a reserve, so show a bit of respect. Make sure the boots are cleaned properly or I'll have you loaned out to a league two message board with an option to buy you for a token fee.

Just noticed that I'm now in the first team whilst you're only a reserve, so show a bit of respect. Make sure the boots are cleaned properly or I'll have you loaned out to a league two message board with an option to buy you for a token fee.
    Ronnie, wake up, you've never been in any first team in your life. You've always been left behind making the tea.

Shows how much you know Dorky !

Heisenberg

Are you saying that he was wrong to assume that you could be trusted to make the tea? I can't say that I'm surprised.

And in come the little wankers to back each other up !
    It's like a society of mutual crapulence here you know. I've got a five minute rule now to prevent being sucked into the black hole of angry desperation and mediocrity , but it's possibly worth it just to defy the gaggle of useless little nonentities who've more or less killed off conversation.
    The obvious thing is to leave you to it, cause I've certainly got better things to do, but then I see WB, LOM and one or two others soldiering on against the bully pack and I think I might as well speak up in their support.
    I wonder how many people read the posts but don't dare contradict the fake intellectuals and keyboard bullies, and I'd implore them to speak up

Heisenberg

And in come the little wankers to back each other up !
    It's like a society of mutual crapulence here you know. I've got a five minute rule now to prevent being sucked into the black hole of angry desperation and mediocrity , but it's possibly worth it just to defy the gaggle of useless little nonentities who've more or less killed off conversation.
    The obvious thing is to leave you to it, cause I've certainly got better things to do, but then I see WB, LOM and one or two others soldiering on against the bully pack and I think I might as well speak up in their support.
    I wonder how many people read the posts but don't dare contradict the fake intellectuals and keyboard bullies, and I'd implore them to speak up
    F**king hell. Bit touchy today aren't we, sweetheart? I thought it was my generation that were supposed to be the easily offended...

Dorky!!! Ha ha ha, what a puerile, bitter and twisted little man you are Philip. Now go and run along with your pals and play an exciting game of hide and seek. Oh and the rules are: you hide but we don't seek.

Dorky!!! Ha ha ha, what a puerile, bitter and twisted little man you are Philip. Now go and run along with your pals and play an exciting game of hide and seek. Oh and the rules are: you hide but we don't seek.

Ah... but you do seek don't you Dorky ? To what some might consider a disturbing level in fact . You troll around the internet trying to discover people's personal details and following them round. That's not really normal you know .
    Being a complete amateur at that sort of thing you do, in fairness , get it all wrong , and so the fact is that you know absolutely bugger all about me and, consequently , you don't know what I might be " bitter and twisted "about.

In fact , I'm probably one of the least bitter or nasty people you're likely to come across so you kind of ****ed up again there.
    I know what you're attempting though, because I've dealt with plenty of nutters and people like you in a former profession .
    You were trying to employ a "Barnham Statement" on the basis that most people will feel bitter about something or other in their life and you intended to create the impression that you know something which you don't.
    It's the same method that fake psychics use, except in a very cack handed and transparent way. The unsavoury aspect in your case though is that you did it with the intention of upsetting or even scaring someone. It makes me wonder whether you do this a lot and it makes me wonder why actually .
    I really really think you should wind your neck in with this sort of stuff you know.

Didn't ronniebird once say he used to be a lawyer?

And can't spell exonerated.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Didn't ronniebird once say he used to be a lawyer?

And can't spell exonerated.
    Where's the evhidence that he said that he used to be a lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Where's the evhidence that he said that he used to be a lawyer?
    The search on this website is terrible, and it's possible the post has been deleted.

BUT

Put "I worked for the queen till my first retirement when I did a bit of Law till I bought a farm with the proceeds" into google (including the quotation marks) and you'll see that it has cached.

Heisenberg

The search on this website is terrible, and it's possible the post has been deleted.

BUT

Put "I worked for the queen till my first retirement when I did a bit of Law till I bought a farm with the proceeds" into google (including the quotation marks) and you'll see that it has cached.
    Not sufficient evhidence. He must be exhonerated. Immhediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Not sufficient evhidence. He must be exhonerated. Immhediately!
    Phew I'm glad we have stopped personalizing the debates , and were back on line , what was it now it seems an age ??

oh yes ( What leave voters voted for?)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I only get to read his stuff when someone quotes it these days and I do miss him in a way because his superiority complex is so funny.

I was thinking "exhonerated" might be some obscure legal term that us plebs don't know about (after all, he is an intellectual you know), but I see it's showing as a misspelling on my computer - maybe the computer is wrong?
    Master Dilley considers himself to be a precocious young man but he has huge shortcomings and usually resorts to temper tantrums when they are pointed out to him.

I'm sure he's the apple of his very tolerant mummy's and daddy's eyes but he does need to learn how to behave himself in the company of other adults. In fact I've taken to your tactic and put him on ignore because I have no intention of continuing to enter silly spats with the little dear in the absence of intelligent debate on his part.

BUT

Didn't he have some dealings with several prime ministers and US presidents too?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Phew I'm glad we have stopped personalizing the debates , and were back on line , what was it now it seems an age ??

oh yes ( What leave voters voted for?)
    Its pretty clear after over 100 posts that nobody knows what leave voters voted for. Only option is another referendum.