+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cardiff to pay 5.3 Million for Sala

Re: Cardiff to pay 5.3 Million for Sala

We have appealed to the c a s

Pretty grim this. Whether we are right to appeal or not, the fact 9 months later this is being played out in public is horrible.

Horrible situation which should be done in private but will no doubt continue to be in the news until fully settled.

It looks terrible on Cardiff as a club but all other clubs our size where £15M really matters would do the same. Money talks and ultimately Cardiff is a business.

Cardiff are currently trying to get out of paying the money in the first place. If this falls through, they'll no doubt look at insurance and sueing.

Total tragedy. Would love to have seen him play. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Horrible situation which should be done in private but will no doubt continue to be in the news until fully settled.

It looks terrible on Cardiff as a club but all other clubs our size where £15M really matters would do the same. Money talks and ultimately Cardiff is a business.

Cardiff are currently trying to get out of paying the money in the first place. If this falls through, they'll no doubt look at insurance and sueing.

Total tragedy. Would love to have seen him play. RIP.
    It will have come through the insurers. We're either not covered, or they're wanting us to go down every avenue first.

Very grim viewing.
    We are not being shown in a good light at all.
    Emiliano’s poor family.

As Delmbox says, as far as I’m concerned, he was our player and I bet Warnock would say the same if asked.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I think you are being very unfair to the club. As you say this was a unique situation and to a large extent the club has had to be guided by solicitors and insurance companies. I think they have done a decent job in these terrible circumstances.
    I don't believe for a second that any of the club's statements have been guided by solicitors or insurance companies. The decision not to pay Nantes may have been, but that's a different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    t will have come through the insurers.
    Is that a fact? Or are you guessing? Is it certain that the player was insured?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Is that a fact? Or are you guessing? Is it certain that the player was insured?
    If you read the second part of my post where I put, "we're either not covered", you'd see.