+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris accused of something that allegedly occurred 20 years ago.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris accused of something that allegedly occurred 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    For those who feel too much time has elapsed: how did you feel when the Jimmy Saville investigation was going on?
    Jimmy Saville v this really

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Jimmy Saville v this really
    Groping v dropping a Mars wrapper - really?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Groping v dropping a Mars wrapper - really?
    Squeeze of the thigh ,is not groping , unless she was sexual pleasured at the time , it was all about in our heyday ,some girls actively liked the attention .

Now dropping that Mars bar I think calls for a custodial sentence .

I am glad though the lady in question has now overcome twenty years of pain ,anguish , and finally recognized the culprit ,I do wonder if she would every remember it was Boris if he hadn't been become PM , thank god for justice , ,hey this is serous stuff , much worse than the Stormy Daniels and Monica Lewinsky affairs .

Squeeze of the thigh ,is not groping , unless she was sexual pleasured at the time , it was all about in our heyday ,some girls actively liked the attention .

I am glad though the lady in question has now overcome twenty years of pain ,anguish , and finally recognized the culprit ,I do wonder if she would every remember it was Boris if he hadn't been become PM , thank god for justice , ,hey this is serous stuff , much worse than the Stormy Daniels and Monica Lewinsky affairs .
    It's only groping if the female receives sexual pleasure? Is that what you're actually saying here?

Are you for real? You have some serious issues.