+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris accused of something that allegedly occurred 20 years ago.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris accused of something that allegedly occurred 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    Or whether she was happy with the attention at the time?
    Just to understand what you are saying as you seem to have moved on from "it happened a long time and why now"?

You speculate that the person who says she was groped by the current Prime Minister kept it quiet for twenty years because she actually liked the attention??

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just to understand what you are saying as you seem to have moved on from "it happened a long time and why now"?

You speculate that the person who says she was groped by the current Prime Minister kept it quiet for twenty years because she actually liked the attention??

I wouldn't rule anything out.

I'd prefer not to believe the word of anyone who is making unsubstantiated claims about an event that allegedly occurred 20 or so years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    I'd prefer not to believe the word of anyone who is making unsubstantiated claims about an event that allegedly occurred 20 or so years ago.
    I’d prefer not to believe the word of anyone who travels around the country on a big red bus with a massive lie written on the side of it while attempting to deceive the public, but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I’d prefer not to believe the word of anyone who travels around the country on a big red bus with a massive lie written on the side of it while attempting to deceive the public, but each to their own.
    Unbelievably some planks on another forum yesterday despite the picture evidence were trying to argue that the slogan wasnt actually saying 350m was going to the NHS.!!!!

This was with Boris standing in front of it..