+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Did anybody hear Ratcliffe on Radio Wales.

Did anybody hear Ratcliffe on Radio Wales.

Leaving the car park on Wednesday I heard him say he wouldn't want any team he managed to play like that.
    **** me I thought you got Chester and Shrewsbury relergated out of the football league.

Re: Did anybody hear Ratcliffe on Radio Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Leaving the car park on Wednesday I heard him say he wouldn't want any team he managed to play like that.
    **** me I thought you got Chester and Shrewsbury relergated out of the football league.
    Yes, another ironic failed ex player manager, hiding behind a microphone

He's right. Very few footballers and managers would advocate the Warnock way. Whether he failed at Chester and Shrewsbury is a moot point. He didn't fail at either because he didn't want either to play like Warnock wants his teams to play.

I look at atmospheres in our home games. When we get some possession in the final third we're urging everyone on. The rest of the time it's sterile, which is about 80% of a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes, another ironic failed ex player manager, hiding behind a microphone
    You'd have a better opinion if you had a microphone, one you could elaborate on and quantify?

Excellent player. Total failure as a manager.
    Miserable ****er who never has had a good word to say about us.

Does anyone actually want their team to play like that? I was happy with the win but **** me ive never been less entertained by a 3-0.

blokes a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He's right. Very few footballers and managers would advocate the Warnock way. Whether he failed at Chester and Shrewsbury is a moot point. He didn't fail at either because he didn't want either to play like Warnock wants his teams to play.

I look at atmospheres in our home games. When we get some possession in the final third we're urging everyone on. The rest of the time it's sterile, which is about 80% of a home game.
    Utter rubbish - especially the last sentence.