+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man C 0-2 Wolves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Man C 0-2 Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a schoolboy error not refreshing a successful team. They should have moved a few players players on, and brought in some new faces to keep the others on their toes. Alex Ferguson must be pissing himself.
    And who have Liverpool refreshed with? I imagine Pep will be on the phone to you for advice shortly if he hasn’t already called 😂

Let me guess, Liverpool didn’t need to be kept on their toes because they are the hunter and need no motivation. Give your jaw a rest !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    And who have Liverpool refreshed with? I imagine Pep will be on the phone to you for advice shortly if he hasn’t already called ��

Let me guess, Liverpool didn’t need to be kept on their toes because they are the hunter and need no motivation. Give your jaw a rest !!!
    Yep, Liverpool haven't won the league title since 89/90, and these players are as hungry as a dog without a bone. The club and the fans have been waiting 30 years for this, and every Liverpool player knows exactly what they have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, Liverpool haven't won the league title since 89/90, and these players are as hungry as a dog without a bone. The club and the fans have been waiting 30 years for this, and every Liverpool player knows exactly what they have to do.
    You’ve nailed it clearly. The City players are now resting on laurels under one of the most demanding managers in the game. Piece of cake this football isn’t it? If only the executives shared your insight every top team would win the league each season. Are you being lined up to replace Ryan? Should we aim for the World Cup final or be content with last 4 under your guidance?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    You’ve nailed it clearly. The City players are now resting on laurels under one of the most demanding managers in the game. Piece of cake this football isn’t it? If only the executives shared your insight every top team would win the league each season. Are you being lined up to replace Ryan? Should we aim for the World Cup final or be content with last 4 under your guidance?
    Pep doesn't stay too long at one club, he'll be off in the next year or two.