+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Real Madrid Programme

Real Madrid Programme

I've got one that is in a fairy decent state.

How many of these were made in total and how much are these worth?

I'm thinking not a lot and that I would prefer to keep it but just wanted to check on here if anybody knew.

Re: Real Madrid Programme

Didn't know they made a fairy edition.

I've got one that I'm not selling. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Didn't know they made a fairy edition.
    Well they have and I've got one.

That's what makes it so special.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I've got one that is in a fairy decent state.

How many of these were made in total and how much are these worth?

I'm thinking not a lot and that I would prefer to keep it but just wanted to check on here if anybody knew.
    D’you keep it at gnome all by its elf?

It's very common , it sells for about £5, sometimes you'll get a bit more. But with an attendance of 47,500 there were thousands printed. There are more of those around than general league games but seem to hold their price. Some people do ask silly money for them but it's not worth paying anything over a fiver as they are so common.

I've got a copy in excellent condition signed by the great Brian Clark.

I'm guessing that would be worth more than the average copy, but I won't be selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

I'm guessing that would be worth more than the average copy, but I won't be selling it.
    £5.50?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

You're actually guessing wrong, it'll be worth less. Happy to take it off your hands as a favour

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    It's very common , it sells for about £5, sometimes you'll get a bit more. But with an attendance of 47,500 there were thousands printed. There are more of those around than general league games but seem to hold their price. Some people do ask silly money for them but it's not worth paying anything over a fiver as they are so common.
    A lot of people used to buy match programmes back in the day.

I've got one and would never sell , as I was there,

I might ask for it to be buried with me.

I also got that bullfight away fixture poster , in a nice frame , with City players signatures on , which old Frank in Leckwith sold.

Incredible event , that is indelibly left in ones memory.

I’m not lucky enough to own one, but they did do a reprint a good few years ago which I’ve got. I think it was in the programme for one of the first games at the new stadium

I’ve got a tatty ticket stub from the game. I’ve hung on to it for ages in case I ever needed it for when we got to the European cup winners cup final

Ticket price was eight shilling / 40p , both prices are printed on it - probably same value now!

The home programme is easy to get and costs about £5.

The away leg, there wasn't an official programme, only a newspaper with match preview.......... this fetches about £125

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I’ve got a tatty ticket stub from the game. I’ve hung on to it for ages in case I ever needed it for when we got to the European cup winners cup final

Ticket price was eight shilling / 40p , both prices are printed on it - probably same value now!
    Keep hold of it.

I will probably make up some part of our away ticket criteria at some point this season no doubt.