+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West Brom number 15s goading of our fans after their second goal.

Re: West Brom number 15s goading of our fans after their second goal.

Got to be honest I audibly laughed when he started doing that, fella behind me started calling for the ref to send him off. The well 'ard, Stone Island core of our fan base really are softer than a roll of Andrex.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I remember Scott Murray running the entire length of the bob bank doing the ayatollah after scoring for Bristol City once. As annoying as it was I mostly felt fair play mate
    This is the one I would have stated, like everyone else in the ground at the time (except the BC fans) I was seething but have a little chuckle over it now, it's part and parcel, give a bit of grief, expect to take it back when the player has the opportunity. BANTER isn't it

Thought it was quite funny tbf to him

Felt quite honoured when Hazard came over to us after the goal instead of to his own fans. Like he’d only acknowledged that there was one set of fans who cared 👍.

Probably pleased to actually get one over on us after all those failures with Belgium 😂

Now hang on AA2, you got upset about someone dressed up as a boiler shaking his arse, Charlie boy was only defending his mate in the big white box :)

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Now hang on AA2, you got upset about someone dressed up as a boiler shaking his arse, Charlie boy was only defending his mate in the big white box :)
    I was quite chuffed when I worked out what the white thing was parading round the ground (I saw the advert on the score screen ) :)

I did wonder to myself what type of person puts that kit on then parades round a football ground?

My worst memory of a player giving abuse was a Sheffield United player at Ninian park running over to the Bob Bank after scoring their second or third . I thought what a c u n t .
    I managed to get over it when a couple of years later we went to their ground and beat them ..... football has a habit of settling old scores eventually . Look at Man U these days , a laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Felt quite honoured when Hazard came over to us after the goal instead of to his own fans. Like he’d only acknowledged that there was one set of fans who cared 👍.

Probably pleased to actually get one over on us after all those failures with Belgium 😂
    Hazard was fully aware of Belgium's failure to reach the Euro semis....we reminded him enough times. It was inevitable he would score and, as usual, it came back to bite us on the bum when he ran over to the City fans to celebrate. There was the same feeling of inevitability when Charlie Austin scored after the first half abuse he got.