+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any thoughts on this?

Re: Any thoughts on this?

Surely this isnt right?

It says hes 36

He offered to move to another stand but the steward said his face would be recognized? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    This is an example of a couple who support opposing teams .

Away fans aren't meant to buy tickets in the home end and if you make yourself known then you get removed. That might be small-minded and need changing but lets have a conversation about it before action rather than running to the papers after the current stadium rules are enforced correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Away fans aren't meant to buy tickets in the home end and if you make yourself known then you get removed. That might be small-minded and need changing but lets have a conversation about it before action rather than running to the papers after the current stadium rules are enforced correctly.
    Just found this.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1775235

Pretty most, if not all, home tickets have some sort of disclaimer on them that any supporter wearing away shirts in the home end can and will be ejected. I suppose that depends on the stewards and your behavior more than anything though. But as pointed out, Fulham fans are very well behaved, so much so they have the only sanctioned neutral section in Britain.“

I was just having a google as I was bored and this showed up page 1 of google

Absolutely no idea if it’s right or not, bed time no time for googling more shite!!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Just found this.

Pretty most, if not all, home tickets have some sort of disclaimer on them that any supporter wearing away shirts in the home end can and will be ejected. I suppose that depends on the stewards and your behavior more than anything though. But as pointed out, Fulham fans are very well behaved, so much so they have the only sanctioned neutral section in Britain.“

Absolutely no idea if it’s right or not, bed time no time for googling more shite!!
    "Yeah defiently, to be honest Fulham have such a poor home support, i doubt anything bad would happen. If you tried this at millwall or cardiffs ground, you would get seriously hurt. Oh yes stewards would probably remove you"

This was the first response

Ourselves and Millwall were family club of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Just found this.

This ‘home end’ thing is ridiculous. The whole bloody ground is the home area, not just a small part of a stand. The home end is 3 and a half stands. FFs stop using this bloody stupid phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The "He shouldn't have worn colours" argument would have more strength if there weren't City fans walking around outside the stadium pre-match wearing Cardiff shirts, as well as on the trams from the ground to Birmingham, all mingling with the home fans

He was in the family end ffs, hardly like anything's going to happen. Ridiculous overreaction from WBA to kick him out and their official statement leaves a lot to be desired, very poor from them. If it was such an issue, how come he was allowed in the ground in the first place?
    I'm guessing that he covered up the shirt when he went through the turnstiles.

Didnt some plastic Liverpool fan go running to the press when booted out of our end in the Carling Cup final. Same applies shouldnt be there end of.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    They often play away