+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stores that will disappear from our High Streets in the next decade or so?

Re: Stores that will disappear from our High Streets in the next decade or so?

Someone has faith in High Street travel agents:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49985369

Best of luck to them. I hope they keep the Thomas Cook brand alive.....not that I would use them personally.

The whole point of Globalisation, including the EU, is to close down the economies of the formerly democratic west and move the money into China where Al Gore and George Soros can increase profits in a country which is exempt from the climate change myths and deliberate social division.
    We're at the stage of buying Chinese goods for under a pound in the few surviving high street shops, or getting other Chinese goods delivered through the Internet, but make the most of that because the future will involve mass starvation and an inability to produce power.
    On the bright side Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are fighting back against it, but the walking dead generation are doing everything thing they can to frustrate them .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    The whole point of Globalisation, including the EU, is to close down the economies of the formerly democratic west and move the money into China where Al Gore and George Soros can increase profits in a country which is exempt from the climate change myths and deliberate social division.
    We're at the stage of buying Chinese goods for under a pound in the few surviving high street shops, or getting other Chinese goods delivered through the Internet, but make the most of that because the future will involve mass starvation and an inability to produce power.
    On the bright side Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are fighting back against it, but the walking dead generation are doing everything thing they can to frustrate them .
    The Trump family make all their goods in China. He wants a building with his name on it in every major city.

And this guy thinks trump's fighting globalisation

I know you love getting replies Ronnie, so you can be satisfied you got one (even if it's for saying something silly).

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Trump family make all their goods in China. He wants a building with his name on it in every major city.

And this guy thinks trump's fighting globalisation

I know you love getting replies Ronnie, so you can be satisfied you got one (even if it's for saying something silly).

Why do think I care whether I get replies ?
    Having a go at Trump makes no difference to the point either. He's a politician and a businessman so don't expect him to be nice, but his agenda happens to be the best for people in the former democracies of the West.
    Same goes for BoJo, who's a clown, but similarly to Mr Trump, he's not actively trying to **** his own country over.

Why do think I care whether I get replies ?
    Having a go at Trump makes no difference to the point either. He's a politician and a businessman so don't expect him to be nice, but his agenda happens to be the best for people in the former democracies of the West.
    Same goes for BoJo, who's a clown, but similarly to Mr Trump, he's not actively trying to **** his own country over.
    If this is true, why is he behind attempts at weakening the EU? European countries are better for having a strong trade organisation, but that's not in America's interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If this is true, why is he behind attempts at weakening the EU? European countries are better for having a strong trade organisation, but that's not in America's interests.

As I said in the last but one post, the EU is the only major component part of globalisation which hasn't yet failed. However they spin it, it's not there to help you, it's there to destroy nation states which might stand up to China either economically or militarily. It promotes and even legislates stuff which makes all members except Germany uncompetitive, and it pretty much bans the ability of those states to defend themselves.
    This is a situation where the bad guys have successfully convinced a lot of their victims that they're the good guys, and so completely are they taken in that there's not even much point in trying to persuade them otherwise. All I can say is make a list of the stuff they tell you about how we should live and what's important and see how much of it is lies.

As I said in the last but one post, the EU is the only major component part of globalisation which hasn't yet failed. However they spin it, it's not there to help you, it's there to destroy nation states which might stand up to China either economically or militarily. It promotes and even legislates stuff which makes all members except Germany uncompetitive, and it pretty much bans the ability of those states to defend themselves.
    This is a situation where the bad guys have successfully convinced a lot of their victims that they're the good guys, and so completely are they taken in that there's not even much point in trying to persuade them otherwise. All I can say is make a list of the stuff they tell you about how we should live and what's important and see how much of it is lies.
    Yep, all the money that’s been poured into the Welsh infrastructure by the EU is nothing short of a disgrace !!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yep, all the money that’s been poured into the Welsh infrastructure by the EU is nothing short of a disgrace !!
    Don't take their sweeties....you'll be sorry

I was wondering when the German nugget would come out. Next thing you'll be telling me that it's Germany's way of taking over Europe

Yes, the EU has banned the ability of countries to defend itself to the point where the UK hasn't been able to bomb Syria, hunt Bin Laden, go to war in Iraq.......

Switzerland and Norway are two of the richest countries in Europe. They have deals with the EU though aren't members. If the EU was no good for these countries, they would walk away and have no trade deals. Why do they have them? Because it makes them money. If the two richest countries in Europe realise the need to cooperate and pay to have deals with the EU in order to make money, what the actual fck are we thinking that we know better and could do better than them?

Stick to reading the Beano, sorry, Breitbart.

Don't take their sweeties....you'll be sorry
    What have the Romans ever done for us?

Another thought. If you're advocating that all European countries should be able to trade etc independently, let all American states do exactly the same. If you then suggest that America works better when all of its states work and trade together, why is it so wrong that Europe does something similar? Of course, because the EU threatens America's position on the high altar.

No more banks