+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbyn on grass roots football and Trusts

Re: Corbyn on grass roots football and Trusts

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Why do you hate the tories?
    Everyone in Wales is condition too, its a program they have all been secretly sucked into .

So, in the mean time, leaving personalities aside, what do people think of the policy outlined in the OP? I don't expect many, if any, answers to this question because the modern world revolves around hearing something said and then making your mind up whether you're for or against it on the basis of who said it.

Before anyone says, I'm guilty of this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Everyone in Wales is condition too, its a program they have all been secretly sucked into .
    Everyone in Wales is conditioned too because Wales is in the state it is because of the tories. Even in the last ten years the affect of austerity has killed people and made people's lives miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have never agreed with the majority of their policies.
    So that makes you hate them with a passion?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It’s not secret as to why, if you’re welsh and you don’t hate the tories you’ve not realised what state they’ve put the country in.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, in the mean time, leaving personalities aside, what do people think of the policy outlined in the OP? I don't expect many, if any, answers to this question because the modern world revolves around hearing something said and then making your mind up whether you're for or against it on the basis of who said it.

Before anyone says, I'm guilty of this as well.
    I think on the surface it sounds like a great idea. How it works in practice would be another matter but it would be great to see our clubs have more fan input like the German clubs do.

I think on the surface it sounds like a great idea. How it works in practice would be another matter but it would be great to see our clubs have more fan input like the German clubs do.
    Thanks for the reply, I agree with you.

So that makes you hate them with a passion?
    Most definitely, likeable Tories are a bit thin on the ground!