+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone buy gents clothes at tescos ?

Re: Anyone buy gents clothes at tescos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that he likes Asda-George-
    Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Taken (caught) short, well, my understanding is.. when you can't get to a toilet in time and have to take a quick pee, wherever convenient. Getting caught short has happened to most of us at some time in the past. Shitting your pants, on the other hand, is, well... shitting your pants!
    A bit like Brexit is Brexit.

Original poster is fibbing about heading to Tesco to purchase Y-Fronts because he buys all his undies (and vests) second-hand from a charity shop for 25p a pop.

It's why he's forever urgently scratching a certain part of his anatomy. Well, that and one or more STDs.

I asked him recently what he thought of Anne Hegerty. She's someone who appears on a quiz show called The Chase and is so big she may have a postcode all to herself. "First time I saw her? It was instant boner time," gushed the dirty dogger, "and she's had the same stiffening effect every time I've set eyes on the sort since then."

This Christmas, as with all prior CCMB annual poster awards ceremonies, he'll be a shoe-in to lift the Rotter of the Year crown. I understand from a source close to Moggis Towers that for the first time in nearly a decade another moniker had been nominated, that of Croesy Blue, but was rejected because it was suspected he nominated himself by using a second dummy account.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Original poster is fibbing about heading to Tesco to purchase Y-Fronts because he buys all his undies (and vests) second-hand from a charity shop for 25p a pop.

It's why he's forever urgently scratching a certain part of his anatomy. Well, that and one or more STDs.

I asked him recently what he thought of Anne Hegerty. She's someone who appears on a quiz show called The Chase and is so big she may have a postcode all to herself. "First time I saw her? It was instant boner time," gushed the dirty dogger, "and she's had the same stiffening effect every time I've set eyes on the sort since then."

This Christmas, as with all prior CCMB annual poster awards ceremonies, he'll be a shoe-in to lift the Rotter of the Year crown. I understand from a source close to Moggis Towers that for the first time in nearly a decade another moniker had been nominated, that of Croesy Blue, but was rejected because it was suspected he nominated himself by using a second dummy account.

She looks like an eastern European shot putter

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She looks like an eastern European shot putter
    Never realised her right tit is bigger than her left

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Never realised her right tit is bigger than her left
    Can’t wear a necklace ‘coz she’s neck-less

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Can’t wear a necklace ‘coz she’s neck-less
    Vaginal grip like a jockey's right hand.