+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ABERTAWE TOWN ticket information

ABERTAWE TOWN ticket information

Swansea City (A) – Sky Bet Championship – Sunday, 27th October 2019. KO 12pm

Ticket information

General prices

Adult: £30.00
    Over 65: £17.50
    Under 18: £15.00
    *Student: £17.50

*Student tickets will be sold via the Ticket Office to those with a valid NUS card only.

On-sale date & selling structure

10am Wednesday 9th October 2019 until 10am Thursday 10th October 2019

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 5+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am Thursday 10th October 2019 until 10am Friday 11th October 2019

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4+ (and current Club Members and Flex 5 members who have attended 5+) away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am Friday 11th October 2019

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders that have attended 3+ (and current Club Members and Flex 5 that have attended 4+) away fixtures during the 19/20 season.

Travel information

Supporters will be issued with a travel voucher for this fixture, which will be exchanged for a ticket on matchday at the rendezvous point.

Supporters are required to arrange transfer via coaches, which will attend the rendezvous point at Moto services, M4 Junction 47.

If you usually travel independently you will be able to book your ticket and travel from the Ticket Office. This travel will be arranged by Cardiff City Supporters Club at the below cost, with coaches departing from Cardiff City Stadium.

Adult: £15.00
    Senior (over 65): £12.50
    Under 18: £10.00
    Student: £12.50

If you usually travel to away fixtures with a member of the away travel group, please contact your representative directly to book your travel.

A number of tickets will be made available for supporters from the west Wales area to travel directly. To apply for a direct travel ticket, please contact Adam Gilliatt: adam.gilliatt@cardiffcityfc.co.uk, listing your name and Fan Number.

Tickets for disabled supporters to travel directly on matchday will be available from the Ticket Office.

All tickets are subject to availability. Any further stages of sale will be determined by remaining tickets.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

Qualifying fixtures: Wigan Athletic, Reading, Blackburn Rovers, Hull City, Derby County & West Bromwich Albion.

Booking Fees Apply:

Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.

Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.

We have 31 spaces, without tickets left on our coaches

07976574343 to book

Re: ABERTAWE TOWN ticket information

Well done BlueTit for dealing with all that crap. I live oop north and apart from the odd match going with non-city mates in their home end, I don’t see city much. Must be A few like me.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Swansea City (A) – Sky Bet Championship – Sunday, 27th October 2019. KO 12pm

Ticket information

General prices

Adult: £30.00
    Over 65: £17.50
    Under 18: £15.00
    *Student: £17.50

*Student tickets will be sold via the Ticket Office to those with a valid NUS card only.

On-sale date & selling structure

10am Wednesday 9th October 2019 until 10am Thursday 10th October 2019

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 5+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am Thursday 10th October 2019 until 10am Friday 11th October 2019

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 4+ (and current Club Members and Flex 5 members who have attended 5+) away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am Friday 11th October 2019

• Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders that have attended 3+ (and current Club Members and Flex 5 that have attended 4+) away fixtures during the 19/20 season.

Travel information

Supporters will be issued with a travel voucher for this fixture, which will be exchanged for a ticket on matchday at the rendezvous point.

Supporters are required to arrange transfer via coaches, which will attend the rendezvous point at Moto services, M4 Junction 47.

If you usually travel independently you will be able to book your ticket and travel from the Ticket Office. This travel will be arranged by Cardiff City Supporters Club at the below cost, with coaches departing from Cardiff City Stadium.

Adult: £15.00
    Senior (over 65): £12.50
    Under 18: £10.00
    Student: £12.50

If you usually travel to away fixtures with a member of the away travel group, please contact your representative directly to book your travel.

A number of tickets will be made available for supporters from the west Wales area to travel directly. To apply for a direct travel ticket, please contact Adam Gilliatt: adam.gilliatt@cardiffcityfc.co.uk, listing your name and Fan Number.

Tickets for disabled supporters to travel directly on matchday will be available from the Ticket Office.

All tickets are subject to availability. Any further stages of sale will be determined by remaining tickets.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

Qualifying fixtures: Wigan Athletic, Reading, Blackburn Rovers, Hull City, Derby County & West Bromwich Albion.

Booking Fees Apply:

Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.

Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.

We have 31 spaces, without tickets left on our coaches

07976574343 to book
    Bit of a pain on timing if like me you are going to Slovakia but thanks for the info!

I got a ticket this morning via the app it didn't ask who i was travelling with but my emailed receipt said coach FC 17 on it .
    Do i have to book on with anyone or is that a supporters club coach ?
    I usually travel with an independent coach but they aint taking a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I got a ticket this morning via the app it didn't ask who i was travelling with but my emailed receipt said coach FC 17 on it .
    Do i have to book on with anyone or is that a supporters club coach ?
    I usually travel with an independent coach but they aint taking a bus.
    Not sure, but it looks like you’re with the supporters club.

You’ll have to ring them and find out, as all I know is they ASK, “who do you want to travel with”

You haven’t even got a pick up point !!!!!

Our 2 are picking up all over Cardiff, Church Village and Malpas

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Not sure, but it looks like you’re with the supporters club.

You’ll have to ring them and find out, as all I know is they ASK, “who do you want to travel with”

You haven’t even got a pick up point !!!!!

Our 2 are picking up all over Cardiff, Church Village and Malpas

I'll contact Vince