+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UK ticket wins tonight's record £169m Euromillions rollover jackpot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: UK ticket wins tonight's record £169m Euromillions rollover jackpot

I'd invest most of it into different markets, currencies, houses and precious metals in order to ride out any form of recession. After that I'd buy sludge some proper clothes, get the seats changed to blue and bring Bale home for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I'd invest most of it into different markets, currencies, houses and precious metals in order to ride out any form of recession. After that I'd buy sludge some proper clothes, get the seats changed to blue and bring Bale home for the rest of the season.
    How big are you expecting the recession to be?!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    How big are you expecting the recession to be?!
    That's what I thought, I think he'd be ok with £170 million

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Yeah, the overwhelming priority would be to ensure never becoming skint again, absent of a Mad Max-type world, by transferring the majority of cash away from the danger of hyperinflation to what can't be printed at all - never mind to infinity - with the purchase of land, property, fine art and similar hedges.