+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WAG Wars

WAG Wars

Unbelievable!

Re: WAG Wars

Rebekah replies:

So, how much help did each of them have in composing these messages? Ms Rooney's is very well written, I think...

Do either of them have books out soon or something?

Both missed an opportunity to have the cameras film all of this.
    The people who enjoy such shows as TOWIE and Love Island would be all over it.

They’ve named Coleen, Wagatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    They’ve named Coleen, Wagatha Christie
    it's compelling tabloid viewing.

International

If she knew who was doing it why not just block her?#
    If it is not a financial reason, what was her reason for going to the press?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If she knew who was doing it why not just block her?#
    If it is not a financial reason, what was her reason for going to the press?
    I don't think you've understood the events properly.

Coleen Rooney suspected Rebekah Vardy of feeding gossip to The Sun so set up a trap to see if her instincts were correct. She appears to be vindicated by the fact that the gossip continued and only Rebekah Vardy had access to the stories she had planted on her social media account.

Coleen Rooney didn't go to the press with the story, she just posted about it on social media.

I think nude mud wrestling contest live on TV between the girls is now called for to settle it once and for all WAGMUD

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't think you've understood the events properly.

Coleen Rooney suspected Rebekah Vardy of feeding gossip to The Sun so set up a trap to see if her instincts were correct. She appears to be vindicated by the fact that the gossip continued and only Rebekah Vardy had access to the stories she had planted on her social media account.

Coleen Rooney didn't go to the press with the story, she just posted about it on social media.
    The only other possibility is someone was hacking Rebekah's Instagram account in search of celebrity gossip, similar to what happened a few years ago with the phone hacking scandal.

Do you suspect News International ?
    - I meant that as a joke but on reflection it’s quite possible since people seem interested in this bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    - I meant that as a joke but on reflection it’s quite possible since people seem interested in this bollocks
    I always consider all possibilities before forming an opinion, but in this case I would keep an open mind since we don't have any technical details. At the moment it's all claim and counter claim, and as it stands no crime has been committed, but that could change if any 3rd party was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I always consider all possibilities before forming an opinion, but in this case I would keep an open mind since we don't have any technical details. At the moment it's all claim and counter claim, and as it stands no crime has been committed, but that could change if any 3rd parties were involved.

This may be a case of the tail wagging the dog