+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another 3 stabbings in London yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another 3 stabbings in London yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Nobody is born bad. It’s a combination of what happens to you as a child, how well your parent/parents raise you, and the role models in your life.
    If you believe that no child is born bad then I suppose you would quite happily adopt from birth the offspring of two cannibalistic child killers. To make this simple just imagine that the child would never know his background. Would you bring up this child with your other children without worries?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If you believe that no child is born bad then I suppose you would quite happily adopt from birth the offspring of two cannibalistic child killers. To make this simple just imagine that the child would never know his background. Would you bring up this child with your other children without worries?
    Yes

I assume that each of the cannibalistic child killers had two cannibalistic child killers as parents, who each had two cannibalistic child killers, and they....so on?

Otherwise you don't really have much of a point.

If it was as simple as criminals are criminals because their parents were criminals, then back in the middle ages those families would probably have been drowned and crime would have died out with them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I assume that each of the cannibalistic child killers had two cannibalistic child killers as parents, who each had two cannibalistic child killers, and they....so on?

If it was as simple as criminals are criminals because their parents were criminals, then back in the middle ages those families would probably have been drowned and crime would have died out with them.
    Lardy you've got it my old son.The Middle ages is where some of these posters come from.I remember Willie Whitelaw back in the early 80's and his short, sharp, shock treatment.That failed big time and so did everything else tried since or before that involved longer gaol sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

A bit like Sawney Bean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawney_Bean

If there was any remote sense to this ignorant statement then Australia would never have existed.