+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Net spend

Net spend

Interesting little animation in here, https://twitter.com/MundialMag/statu...297413632?s=19

International

Re: Net spend

;;That's interesting.
    One thing I think you can rely on, Chelsea's net spend will go down over the next few windows. The way their youngsters are playing that might not do them much harm and when the embargo is lifted, if they are in a good place with regards to Europe the may have a shed load of cash to spend on players who want european football..

Leeds is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    ;;That's interesting.
    One thing I think you can rely on, Chelsea's net spend will go down over the next few windows. The way their youngsters are playing that might not do them much harm and when the embargo is lifted, if they are in a good place with regards to Europe the may have a shed load of cash to spend on players who want european football..
    Chelsea have lots of good youngsters but they need to be good enough to win titles for them to meet objectives. I wish there was more put in place to stop teams just stock piling players and kids on the off chance they are good.

Amazing.

Interesting to see Blackburn slip away, Chelsea and Man City climb up, Fulham and Boro' make an appearance, Man Utd only very briefly be top spenders and that Villa remain on the graph when they're in the Championship.

What the hell were Sunderland upto

1.This just goes to show what a great manager arsene wenger was.
    2. Money does buy you the league
    3. Liverpool have seriously under performed.

I really hope Villa get relegated - thanks for posting that, mesmerising is the word!