+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: English fans kicked off again in Prague

English fans kicked off again in Prague

14 arrested after taking over a square in Prague and throwing beer bottles at riot police.
    Nothing changes. Same old.

Re: English fans kicked off again in Prague

The vast majority of England fans are fine. There's always some idiots following them.

I find it slightly ironic that England's players are threatening to walk off the pitch if there's any racist chanting from the Bulgarians. This is from a country who have a small minority who have been fined and banned for racist chants in the past. There are also instances where English fans have been openly racist against members of their own team.

I have no time for racism or people not accepting others for any reason of race, gender, sexuality etc and back the English players if they feel they need to walk off the pitch. However, England does need to get its own house in order as well, even if it is only a small number of total boneheads that lower their reputation. I wonder if they'd walk off the pitch if their own fans were being racist?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    14 arrested after taking over a square in Prague and throwing beer bottles at riot police.
    Nothing changes. Same old.
    any plastic chairs ? ? ?

if not its no worth reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The vast majority of England fans are fine. There's always some idiots following them.

I find it slightly ironic that England's players are threatening to walk off the pitch if there's any racist chanting from the Bulgarians. This is from a country who have a small minority who have been fined and banned for racist chants in the past. There are also instances where English fans have been openly racist against members of their own team.

I have no time for racism or people not accepting others for any reason of race, gender, sexuality etc and back the English players if they feel they need to walk off the pitch. However, England does need to get its own house in order as well, even if it is only a small number of total boneheads that lower their reputation. I wonder if they'd walk off the pitch if their own fans were being racist?
    Do England fans chant Racist shit? i know that some of them sing Sectarian songs and all that Bomber Harris shit and all of that Post Colonial fallout shit. I don't know how often it happens during games, but you always see the idiots indulging in this kind of crap in a Square in some European City. Make the squares round just to confuse them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Do England fans chant Racist shit? i know that some of them sing Sectarian songs and all that Bomber Harris shit and all of that Post Colonial fallout shit. I don't know how often it happens during games, but you always see the idiots indulging in this kind of crap in a Square in some European City. Make the squares round just to confuse them.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21973672