+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Guardiola vs Warnock - Different Philosophies, Same Inspiration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Guardiola vs Warnock - Different Philosophies, Same Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Born into the modern game??

His legacy is he, more than any other manager, helped shape and create the modern game.
    He didnt invent it though he grew with it alongside like minded experts and managers, along with a shit load of money to buy the very best , so he was on a win win .

Love to see Pepe's output if he was at Bury , bet Warnock would deliver a better result if both were given 6 months each to turn it around .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He didnt invent it though he grew with it alongside like minded experts and managers, along with a shit load of money to buy the very best , so he was on a win win .

Love to see Pepe's output if he was at Bury , bet Warnock would deliver a better result if both were given 6 months each to turn it around .
    Name me a manager more responsible for the way the modern game is played.?

He’s the most successful manager of the modern era for a reason and it’s not just down to money. His first job as Barca was to get rid of the 3 big name players.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I think I'd take the risk and hire Pep if I were in charge of Bury.