+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great news vote for the latest deal Labour please

Great news vote for the latest deal Labour please

Keir Starmer: Labour will stop no-deal Brexit 'whatever it takes'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard

This is great news if loopy Boris does get a deal over the line Kier can live the dream and stop the no deal scenario, and we live happliy ever after, yey.

Re: Great news vote for the latest deal Labour please

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Keir Starmer: Labour will stop no-deal Brexit 'whatever it takes'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard

This is great news if loopy Boris does get a deal over the line Kier can live the dream and stop the no deal scenario, and we live happliy ever after, yey.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    ???????
    I fail to understand how you can reply to a post entitled "Great news vote for the latest deal Labour please" with a LoM by-line of "This is great news if loopy Boris does get a deal over the line Kier can live the dream and stop the no deal scenario, and we live happliy ever after, yey." with the response ???????

You need to step up if you are going to play with the big boys!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I fail to understand how you can reply to a post entitled "Great news vote for the latest deal Labour please" with a LoM by-line of "This is great news if loopy Boris does get a deal over the line Kier can live the dream and stop the no deal scenario, and we live happliy ever after, yey." with the response ???????

😂😂😂😂😂

As an aside, Keir Starmer is the only British member of the Trilateral Commission I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    As an aside, Keir Starmer is the only British member of the Trilateral Commission I know of.
    TBF this Gove chappy seemed pretty keen about your latest "Bilderbirgist" fantasy a couple of years ago. Presumably he racked up, told them they were a bunch of sinister globalist c*nts, took a line and buggered off again.

http://trilateral.org/download/files...0PROGRAMME.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Well big boy .

Nice and slowly .

1.Kier doesn't want a no deal.

2.Boris has a deal .

3. Kier bravely votes for it and advised Labour MP' s to do so to stop this mess .

4. Result means we avoid no deal chaos.

Sorry it was so hard to follow .

Simplest (big boy )

'2. Boris has a deal'.

I missed that. I thought they were still in 'the tunnel' talking about a possible deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    '2. Boris has a deal'.

I missed that. I thought they were still in 'the tunnel' talking about a possible deal.
    And if there were to be a deal Jon you could bet your bottom dollar, or six dollar if Ronnie is reading this, that it will be a shit deal for the people Labour are supposed to represent and defend: workers, environmental, consumer and pensions rights all down the pan. I for one hope they vote it down.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    '2. Boris has a deal'.

I think the recent optimism in the press from Ireland/EU is more about the EU taking away Boris's opportunity to blame them than actual optimism.