+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Washing Machine Repair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Washing Machine Repair

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Don’t charge a bit more than expected or it’ll be you having trouble with your knees, trying to get up after an hour or two on them begging
    Don't start I can tell you've worked in the building game, the bitterness is squeezing through my keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't start I can tell you've worked in the building game, the bitterness is squeezing through my keyboard
    Still battling on in the game, although I may have to miss a few days soon, I’m running out of dry clothes!!! Worst spell of rain that I can remember, I’m toying with the idea of getting permanent indoor work.............................................. .....something along the lines of a washing machine repair man

Still battling on in the game, although I may have to miss a few days soon, I’m running out of dry clothes!!! Worst spell of rain that I can remember, I’m toying with the idea of getting permanent indoor work.............................................. .....something along the lines of a washing machine repair man
    I remember doing a fine down detached house summer 2012, it rained every other day for two months, job took forever.

I remember doing a fine down detached house summer 2012, it rained every other day for two months, job took forever.
    And we come the full circle........good job you never charged £99

And we come the full circle........good job you never charged £99
    Are you a wet trade? I'm a Plasterer so i'm lucky in respect that i can work inside, i feel sorry for brickies. The worst is when you make a call on the weather first thing and the bloody sun comes out at 11am!

Are you a wet trade? I'm a Plasterer so i'm lucky in respect that i can work inside, i feel sorry for brickies. The worst is when you make a call on the weather first thing and the bloody sun comes out at 11am!

I have a extension on the go, 2 storey and complete rear of a house, end of last month they had to start to pay weekly for the scaffold, still just upto 1st floor lift, customer isnt happy

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I have a extension on the go, 2 storey and complete rear of a house, end of last month they had to start to pay weekly for the scaffold, still just upto 1st floor lift, customer isnt happy
    How long can you have the scaffold at a fixed price? is it 6 weeks?