+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Washing Machine Repair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Washing Machine Repair

I'm in birchgrove, i don't mind popping up after work to do it for you if I don't mind helping out a fellow city fan. Didn't realise that you had problems with your knees. Let me know, dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm in birchgrove, i don't mind popping up after work to do it for you if I don't mind helping out a fellow city fan. Didn't realise that you had problems with your knees. Let me know, dan.
    Wow. A City fan that does knee replacements on home visits.

Don't talk daft, who said that I was a city fan....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wow. A City fan that does knee replacements on home visits.
    Brilliant

Also, nice one Tuerto, nice to see a bit of kindness on here

Don’t charge a bit more than expected or it’ll be you having trouble with your knees, trying to get up after an hour or two on them begging

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Don’t charge a bit more than expected or it’ll be you having trouble with your knees, trying to get up after an hour or two on them begging
    Don't start I can tell you've worked in the building game, the bitterness is squeezing through my keyboard

Don't start I can tell you've worked in the building game, the bitterness is squeezing through my keyboard
    Still battling on in the game, although I may have to miss a few days soon, I’m running out of dry clothes!!! Worst spell of rain that I can remember, I’m toying with the idea of getting permanent indoor work.............................................. .....something along the lines of a washing machine repair man

Still battling on in the game, although I may have to miss a few days soon, I’m running out of dry clothes!!! Worst spell of rain that I can remember, I’m toying with the idea of getting permanent indoor work.............................................. .....something along the lines of a washing machine repair man
    I remember doing a fine down detached house summer 2012, it rained every other day for two months, job took forever.

I remember doing a fine down detached house summer 2012, it rained every other day for two months, job took forever.
    And we come the full circle........good job you never charged £99

And we come the full circle........good job you never charged £99
    Are you a wet trade? I'm a Plasterer so i'm lucky in respect that i can work inside, i feel sorry for brickies. The worst is when you make a call on the weather first thing and the bloody sun comes out at 11am!