+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

I know this will split opinion on here

BUT

The guy is one sick person and maybe doesnt deserve to be alive

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/richard-hu...101332342.html

He was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted 71 charges of sexual abuse of children aged between six months and 12 years.

If you admit crimes like this and are in good sane mind, should the death sentence return ? ? ?

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Probably bring it back, I know people can get fitted up these days but ones who have been caught multiple times clearly are never going to stop, so let’s stop them. Watching a doc about prisons at mo, all the prisoners on those sentences with no fixed date to leave, can’t recall the actual term used for them, brought in by Blair government. Crazy stuff, driving them all insane by the look of it.

Never, ever, ever

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Never, ever, ever

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know this will split opinion on here

BUT

The guy is one sick person and maybe doesnt deserve to be alive

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/richard-hu...101332342.html

He was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted 71 charges of sexual abuse of children aged between six months and 12 years.

If you admit crimes like this and are in good sane mind, should the death sentence return ? ? ?
    It's a no for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post

Reinstate the death penalty immediately, there were no murders or atrocities before 1965 because of the threat of the ultimate deterrent...............I think that’s true anyway.

Never in a million years

The funny thing is the death penalty is not a deterrent, for the people who will end up getting the death penalty. Get caught, would you rather A= life in Prison as a child abuser or B= quick easy death

I hate the death penalty.....
    But have I any sympathy for this ****?
    Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Reinstate the death penalty immediately, there were no murders or atrocities before 1965 because of the threat of the ultimate deterrent...............I think that’s true anyway.
    You make a good point. Harsher deterrents don't particularly mean lower instances of crimes. Would a paedophile be less likely to commit a crime if he thought he'd be bumped off? No, he/she would be more careful about getting caught.

kill them all...saves money and releases prison space for Eco warriors

Would never condone murder but I won’t be losing sleep over the death of that sicko.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I hate the death penalty.....
    But have I any sympathy for this ****?
    Absolutely not.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    kill them all...saves money and releases prison space for Eco warriors
    It doesn't save money.
    It isn't a deterrant.
    Has quite 'often' killed innocent people.
    And would you trust those in power to use it wisely?

No sympathy for this guy and wouldn't care if he died but I don't think the death penalty brings any benefits.

Definitely do not want the death penalty back.
    Won't lose any sleep over this guy, but at the same time, whoever did this is also a sicko and someone who should spend a long time in prison.

I never understand why we celebrate the people who kill people in Prison though. This guy being dead is not a loss to anyone but the guy who did it is in a prison like that and has stabbed someone to death. Do we think he's fit to be on the streets too?

Would peadophilia be the only crime worthy of the death penalty and not murder?

Jesus, reading his quotes at the bottom of the article though, what a disgusting ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Definitely do not want the death penalty back.
    Won't lose any sleep over this guy, but at the same time, whoever did this is also a sicko and someone who should spend a long time in prison.
    The person who did it probably is serving a very long time in prison for whatever their crime was and probably thought they had nothing to lose by doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I never understand why we celebrate the people who kill people in Prison though. This guy being dead is not a loss to anyone but the guy who did it is in a prison like that and has stabbed someone to death. Do we think he's fit to be on the streets too?

Would peadophilia be the only crime worthy of the death penalty and not murder?

Jesus, reading his quotes at the bottom of the article though, what a disgusting ****.
    Definitely no to death penalty but lock them up and throw away the key: for many that would be a worse outcome than a quick death anyway. Ian Brady made several legal applications for him to be allowed to starve himself to death rather than endure a lifelong prison sentence; many others may feel the same way as he did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    The person who did it probably is serving a very long time in prison for whatever their crime was and probably thought they had nothing to lose by doing it.
    Probably, but they still managed to stab a person several times, until they died I wouldn't want to be around anyone capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Definitely no to death penalty but lock them up and throw away the key: for many that would be a worse outcome than a quick death anyway. Ian Brady made several legal applications for him to be allowed to starve himself to death rather than endure a lifelong prison sentence; many others may feel the same way as he did.
    Agreed with that, for me being locked up for life would be worse than dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It doesn't save money.
    It isn't a deterrant.
    Has quite 'often' killed innocent people.
    And would you trust those in power to use it wisely?

No sympathy for this guy and wouldn't care if he died but I don't think the death penalty brings any benefits.
    How do you know it isn't a deterrent for paedophiles? Would you lose sleep if they brought it back for paedophiles? I doubt it as you have already stated you don't care that he died.

I would definitely welcome it back for these sick vile serial paedo's for a start. FCUK em!

The death sentence for murder is essential for one reason : punishment must be at least as severe as the crime. If it is not societies collapse and that is what we are seeing today. Crime is rampant because punishments are weak.