+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It doesn't save money. WRONG
    It isn't a deterrent. WRONG
    Has quite 'often' killed innocent people. TRUE
    And would you trust those in power to use it wisely? YES. SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT.

No sympathy for this guy and wouldn't care if he died but I don't think the death penalty brings any benefits. LOADS OF BENEFITS
    Bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The death sentence for murder is essential for one reason : punishment must be at least as severe as the crime. If it is not societies collapse and that is what we are seeing today. Crime is rampant because punishments are weak.
    Crime is not rampant, personal violence and murder have been declining for centuries broadly speaking.

Name one society that has collapsed that didn't have the death penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Crime is not rampant, personal violence and murder have been declining for centuries broadly speaking.

Name one society that has collapsed that didn't have the death penalty?
    If you don't think the UK has collapsed then you must be blind. Whatever the police figures for crime are you need to double or treble it to see the real figure. The police and politicians don't want you to know they have already given up fighting crime. The police just want to get their pensions ASAP so they can move to a safer country and the politicians are mainly crooks anyway so they are quite at home in a lawless cesspit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    How do you know it isn't a deterrent for paedophiles? Would you lose sleep if they brought it back for paedophiles? I doubt it as you have already stated you don't care that he died.

I would definitely welcome it back for these sick vile serial paedo's for a start. FCUK em!
    Studies have shown that crime rate in all crimes doesn't drop due to the death penalty. It's extensively researched and there are plenty of papers out there if you want to look it up.

If you don't think the UK has collapsed then you must be blind. Whatever the police figures for crime are you need to double or treble it to see the real figure. The police and politicians don't want you to know they have already given up fighting crime. The police just want to get their pensions ASAP so they can move to a safer country and the politicians are mainly crooks anyway so they are quite at home in a lawless cesspit.
    What planet are you living on? Post some figures to back any of that up.

Where are you getting this paranoia from?

Look at his posts another poster in thrawl of the mail or the sun.

What planet are you living on? Post some figures to back any of that up.
    Forget the figures. They are fixed. I just use my eyes. I was brought up on a council estate were everyone had a job. If those people thought there was a guy sitting at home injecting himself with drugs and selling drugs to kids on the estate. They would have gone to his house with lighted torches just like the Bavarian villagers in the old Frankenstein films and chased him out. In fact, they wouldn't have needed to do that because the police would have done their job and arrested him. Today nearly every council estate has its resident drug dealer and his gang. The jobs have mainly gone. The only people getting rich are crooks. The whole country is broken. It will take more than you and your braille keyboard to convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Where are you getting this paranoia from?
    Begs belief....we have more homeless, that’s about it really. And half of them aren’t even homeless, they just leave their beds it’s to come in to town to beg. I wouldn’t give them f all these days

Forget the figures. They are fixed. I just use my eyes. I was brought up on a council estate were everyone had a job. If those people thought there was a guy sitting at home injecting himself with drugs and selling drugs to kids on the estate. They would have gone to his house with lighted torches just like the Bavarian villagers in the old Frankenstein films and chased him out. In fact, they wouldn't have needed to do that because the police would have done their job and arrested him. Today nearly every council estate has its resident drug dealer and his gang. The jobs have mainly gone. The only people getting rich are crooks. The whole country is broken. It will take more than you and your braille keyboard to convince me otherwise.
    What jobs have gone? Are they lying about current employment figures? I don’t know anyone in the dole anymore apart a few lazy twats who plead mental illness after taking too many drugs for 25 yrs.....

How many crimes have you witnessed with your eyes lately?

He doesn't need to convince you otherwise because you're an absolute nutjob so what does it matter what little world you live in

Yes for me. However it couldn't drag on for decades like it does in the states. Think in this instance it worked out well, probably got bullied most days in there also.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    What jobs have gone? Are they lying about current employment figures? I don’t know anyone in the dole anymore apart a few lazy twats who plead mental illness after taking too many drugs for 25 yrs.....
    Some of you on here are living in a fool's paradise. It could be something to do with our drug culture. Even our top politicians have now been exposed as cokeheads.

I've just had a look at the official figures and even they show that no one works in 1 in 6 households in the UK. Nearly 25% of the working age population is economically inactive. That figure includes many students who are pushed into useless courses by a Government to disguise the fact that there are no jobs for them. A third of the economically active are in part-time jobs. In reality they are more or less unemployed. Many of those in full-time employment will be on zero hours contracts and on a minimum wage. Many of the jobs have been de-skilled. The work will be repetitive soul-destroying call center type jobs.

Someone in The Times last week - I think it was the guy in charge of Tata - said the Uk had given up on manufacturing. He pointed out that one of our biggest exports is now scrap metal. The whole country has been asset stripped. I haven't met anyone who makes anything for many years.

Some of you on here are living in a fool's paradise. It could be something to do with our drug culture. Even our top politicians have now been exposed as cokeheads.

I've just had a look at the official figures and even they show that no one works in 1 in 6 households in the UK. Nearly 25% of the working age population is economically inactive. That figure includes many students who are pushed into useless courses by a Government to disguise the fact that there are no jobs for them. A third of the economically active are in part-time jobs. In reality they are more or less unemployed. Many of those in full-time employment will be on zero hours contracts and on a minimum wage. Many of the jobs have been de-skilled. The work will be repetitive soul-destroying call center type jobs.

Someone in The Times last week - I think it was the guy in charge of Tata - said the Uk had given up on manufacturing. He pointed out that one of our biggest exports is now scrap metal. The whole country has been asset stripped. I haven't met anyone who makes anything for many years.
    I work in manufacturing

I have honestly never read such rubbish in my whole life.

I bet you’re fun at parties Dai

Good riddance!

I have honestly never read such rubbish in my whole life.
    Yes you have. You read my posts!
    I now feel insulted!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know this will split opinion on here

BUT

The guy is one sick person and maybe doesnt deserve to be alive

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/richard-hu...101332342.html

He was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted 71 charges of sexual abuse of children aged between six months and 12 years.

If you admit crimes like this and are in good sane mind, should the death sentence return ? ? ?
    yep

Those who are calling for the death penalty should have their names recorded as the people who "push the button". It probably won't surprise many that when the death penalty was part of UK legal system the people who took on that role were not the most savoury characters and that is the gang you'd be joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's a no for me.
    And a big juicy NO from me.

First Team

Capital punishment is both barbaric and ineffective.
    Whilst our methods of punishment and/or rehabilitation needed overhauling reintroducing the gallows is a complete no go for me.

Resembling revenge, it doesn't appear to have any provable benefits. People are naive if they want to hand the state the legal mandate to kill when they please.