+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Someone killed my child /grandchild or abused them , or blew up innocent people in the name of some crap ideal , I would gladly kill them or watch them die in the hands of a justice system .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Someone killed my child /grandchild or abused them , or blew up innocent people in the name of some crap ideal , I would gladly kill them or watch them die in the hands of a justice system .
    That's why we don't let victims choose the punishment because it isn't justice. If someone hurt my family I wouldn't be bothered if they were killed but that wouldn''t be just.

Which is why family members don't sentence criminals.

Not just gladly kill bombers yourself, but in the case of the Birmingham 6 and the Guildford 4, save the country the embarrassment of releasing them when they had their innocence proved!