+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traffic Queue Jumpers

Re: Traffic Queue Jumpers

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Braking for absolutely no apparent reason.
    See that way too often.

Also, people stopping at roundabouts when it’s clear. Listen Doris if me and the 2 cars behind me can see it’s clear to go (it’s midday and no ****ers in the road) it’s absolutely fine to keep on driving.. thank **** I always keep a safe distance

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How am I supposed to indicate when I've got one hand on the wheel and my phone in the other?
    Take your one hand off the wheel

People who pull out at a junction because 90% of traffic turn into where they are coming from.

Happens near my house at least once a month where although prepared to do so, I have to brake forcefully (would be emergency stop if I didn't predict it everytime) to avoid going into the side of someone. Can see them look left, right, straight at me and decide I'm going left with the thoroughfare as opposed to straight on into the housing estate.

Then happens when I'm coming out of the street where they just sometimes don't look left at all and I have to avoid hitting the other side of them. Always look and process what you see folks, all guilty of it from time to time I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I have written out big posts before to try and win an argument or make a point, sometimes hundreds of words long, then normally towards the end after I have vented most of what I wanted to say, I look at it think what the **** am I doing and delete it. It is a habit I am pretty happy with.
    I do that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    People who pull out at a junction because 90% of traffic turn into where they are coming from.

Happens near my house at least once a month where although prepared to do so, I have to brake forcefully (would be emergency stop if I didn't predict it everytime) to avoid going into the side of someone. Can see them look left, right, straight at me and decide I'm going left with the thoroughfare as opposed to straight on into the housing estate.

Then happens when I'm coming out of the street where they just sometimes don't look left at all and I have to avoid hitting the other side of them. Always look and process what you see folks, all guilty of it from time to time I guess.
    Similar type of thing happens driving along Willowbrook Drive towards Kwik Save/Shamrat and cars pulling out from Willowdene Way as people assume you’re going to turn left there as nigh on everyone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    They aren’t.
    TBH I've never noticed a female Jumper in Traffic, whereas being on the phone at the wheel, then it's almost mostly females. Racing off at the light's mostly males, don't get me started on Van drivers (any fkin colour!!!) we are now entering the dark going to work, dark coming home period combined with the lashing rain, poor visibility, I hate it, I get to work just about an hour earlier than i need to, and late getting home just to be in less traffic (and nutters) along the M4, too old to go chasing jobs now but because of the traffic alone I'd like to be back in the diff or at least somewhere where i could get public transport.

International

If you're saying the main road goes left and you want to go straight on into a side road then they are right and you are wrong. You should indicate right.!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you're saying the main road goes left and you want to go straight on into a side road then they are right and you are wrong. You should indicate right.!
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/DN4UMdqJXBDXWTyv7

I'm going straight on.

The road carries straight on, to other streets and eventually you can't go further, so technically a side road but the main road merges into it and to carry on with the thoroughfare you have to indicate left and actually turn into it as opposed to it being a bend.

It's a giveaway junction so they shouldn't be pulling out in front of me given they only have to give way to traffic going to or from where I'm going.

You wouldn't indicate right there would you? Genuinely interested, for me it's just the usual give way junction you see everywhere, I don't indicate right on any others when I'm carrying straight on either.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/DN4UMdqJXBDXWTyv7

I'm going straight on.

The road carries straight on, to other streets and eventually you can't go further, so technically a side road but the main road merges into it and to carry on with the thoroughfare you have to indicate left and actually turn into it as opposed to it being a bend.

It's a giveaway junction so they shouldn't be pulling out in front of me given they only have to give way to traffic going to or from where I'm going.

You wouldn't indicate right there would you? Genuinely interested, for me it's just the usual give way junction you see everywhere, I don't indicate right on any others when I'm carrying straight on either.
    I knew it would be by there! Exactly where I pictured from your message.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Any chance you're going to tell us what the OP was about?

People who queue needlessly in traffic then get annoyed when someone goes up the empty lane are like football teams that piss about passing the ball round in midfield instead of whacking it up the field and going route one to promotion.

Ft
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    TBH I've never noticed a female Jumper in Traffic, whereas being on the phone at the wheel, then it's almost mostly females. Racing off at the light's mostly males, don't get me started on Van drivers (any fkin colour!!!) we are now entering the dark going to work, dark coming home period combined with the lashing rain, poor visibility, I hate it, I get to work just about an hour earlier than i need to, and late getting home just to be in less traffic (and nutters) along the M4, too old to go chasing jobs now but because of the traffic alone I'd like to be back in the diff or at least somewhere where i could get public transport.
    ‘In the diff’ how did this slip by unnoticed??????

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ft
    My account must have been hacked, I never use this phrase, it's a kiddy word used for my City, like the kids who say chippy alley.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ft
    It didn't.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...quot-diff-quot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What happened with the queue jumping? You still haven't explained.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    What happened with the queue jumping? You still haven't explained.
    I'm not sure what you need explaining

I've asked this on other forums - would anyone admit to being a bad driver?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Probably my Sisters.
    However what makes a bad driver a bad driver is that they don’t know they’re a bad driver.
    If they did I would assume they’d rectify their shortcomings.

I'll admit I'm probably too easily distracted when the kids are in the car at times

I’m ok sober but, Jesus, if I’ve had 10 or 11 pints I’m all over the road & pavement!