+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A video to cheer up everyone

A video to cheer up everyone

Less than a minute long it features one of a number of Extinction Rebellion protesters who climbed on top of a tube train at Canning Town Station this morning during rush hour.

Re: A video to cheer up everyone

That meant to be good is it?

Yeah, ordinary people swiftly dealing with an antisocial thug. What's not to like?

Lets hope his employer spots him , and sacks him .

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yeah, ordinary people swiftly dealing with an antisocial thug. What's not to like?
    Yeah mob justice is definitely the mark of a civilised country

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What is it particularly about Transport for London that is driving us towards extinction? How many of those commuters that chose public transport rather than their own cars might think again because these idiots are focusing on the wrong targets ?

I do think Londoners have had enough its been a very long protest , some folk maybe really struggling with thier normal daily lives of going to work ,taking children home, trying to get to hospital appointments, visiting ailing relatives , majority of these folk are ordinary working class folk and some would lose earnings .

I'd have pulled the self serving knob of the roof , he's not dead, climate control fecked up , and is now on full applogotic mode , home goal I would say.

They have had their week long demo, thats enough for any major city , move on to China , India or Russia climate control , if you have the balls ??

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What is it particularly about Transport for London that is driving us towards extinction? How many of those commuters that chose public transport rather than their own cars might think again because these idiots are focusing on the wrong targets ?
    Agree completely regarding their target and cause not lining up well in this instance but once ordinary folk start applauding people for manhandling non-violent protestors we should realise we are going down the wrong path.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I do think Londoners have had enough its been a very long protest , some folk maybe really struggling with thier normal daily lives of going to work ,taking children home, trying to get to hospital appointments, visiting ailing relatives , majority of these folk are ordinary working class folk and some would lose earnings .

I'd have pulled the self serving knob of the roof , he's not dead, climate control fecked up , and is now on full applogotic mode , home goal I would say.

They have had their week long demo, thats enough for any major city , move on to China , India or Russia climate control , if you have the balls ??
    I'd imagine they are UK citizens and feel as though it is their right to protest in their own country. They aren't a travelling circus.

Agree completely regarding their target and cause not lining up well in this instance but once ordinary folk start applauding people for manhandling non-violent protestors we should realise we are going down the wrong path.
    Put your specs on FFS! He kicked the fella who retaliated by pulling him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Put your specs on FFS! He kicked the fella who retaliated by pulling him down.
    Oh give over first guy is shitting himself at the bloodthirsty mob below and the second guy is literally thrown off the train and did nothing to the guy doing it.

By the end of it they are even arguing with each other, couldn't look more like a bunch of hoolies if they tried.

Where were the police? Arresting people for standing in Trafalgar Square?

If a brexit protester steps on my bit of pavement you are presumably fine with me chucking him into oncoming traffic, oh wait I should probably tell you if he is shouting for leave or remain first, right?

Expected a bit more of a nuanced view from you.

Looks like they’re just playing touch you’re it!!

Oh give over first guy is shitting himself at the bloodthirsty mob below and the second guy is literally thrown off the train and did nothing to the guy doing it.

By the end of it they are even arguing with each other, couldn't look more like a bunch of hoolies if they tried.

If a brexit protester steps on my bit of pavement you are presumably fine with me chucking him into oncoming traffic, oh wait I should probably tell you if he is shouting for leave or remain first, right?

The first guy on the roof did kick out first at the group of people who were simply wanting to go to work.

The second guy appeared peaceful.

You mentioned about ER not being a travelling circus, but actually they are. The majority of them travel wide distances to attend their protests.

Finally, you mentioned about mob justice meted out to ER protesters.

You do realise that ER are the ones who are the biggest creators of mob justice presently in this country.

They have decided what is right and what is wrong and how they are going to 'sentence' the country.

Whilst their sentiments are 100% are laudable, their actions are definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    The first guy on the roof did kick out first at the group of people who were simply wanting to go to work.

You mentioned about ER not being a travelling circus, but actually they are. The majority of them travel wide distances to attend their protests.

You do realise that ER are the ones who are the biggest creators of mob justice presently in this country.

They have decided what is right and what is wrong and how they are going to 'sentence' the country.

Whilst their sentiments are 100% are laudable, their actions are definitely not.
    If you have any examples of ER physically assaulting people then I would like to see them.

They might travel wide distances but I am sure you recognise my point. For instance, if I was concerned about racism this country, an acceptable response wouldn't be tell me to go and protest somewhere else because there are more racist countries in the world.

Stopping electric trans? How dare they!

I'd imagine they are UK citizens and feel as though it is their right to protest in their own country. They aren't a travelling circus.
    That's exactly what they are a circus and they are global friut bats

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Stopping electric trans? How dare they!
    Just sums up the usual rent a mob , same bunch will be hired for many other events ,like G7 protests , all well organised and funded , they need to settle down, get a real job , and grow a tree or two.

If you have any examples of ER physically assaulting people then I would like to see them.

They might travel wide distances but I am sure you recognise my point. For instance, if I was concerned about racism this country, an acceptable response wouldn't be tell me to go and protest somewhere else because there are more racist countries in the world.
    I mentioned the first guy on top of the train, kicked out at one of the people trying to grab his leg.

That's not peaceful.

Their actions are completely antagonistic.

That's not peaceful.

You haven't answered any of the points I made in response to yours.

I just wish a few Millwall and Inter City firms would go in and sort it .

I mentioned the first guy on top of the train, kicked out at one of the people trying to grab his leg.

That's not peaceful.

Their actions are completely antagonistic.

That's not peaceful.

You haven't answered any of the points I made in response to yours.
    Might be me but I couldn't see any, what points?

Might be me but I couldn't see any, what points?
    Yeah. I think it might be you 🙄😂😂

Yeah. I think it might be you 🙄😂😂
    Enlighten me. I have looked back and it just looks like a sequence of vague statements.