+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frank Lampard

Frank Lampard

He's poving a few armchair experts wrong, will this be 7 wins on the bounce?

Re: Frank Lampard

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's poving a few armchair experts wrong, will this be 7 wins on the bounce?
    Not really every team theyve beaten they have better players than.

The Ajax win obviosuly looks decent but chelsea budget is probably 10 times Ajax.

He was given 3 good premier league players with derby and couldnt get them up.

Good players make good managers.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post

The Ajax win obviosuly looks decent but chelsea budget is probably 10 times Ajax.

Actually Ajax’s budget was infinitely more than Chelsea’s last summer as Chelsea didn’t have a budget due to an embargo.
    I agree though, good players do make good managers but it isn’t always that simple.

I like Lampard and I hope he’s successful.

Heisenberg

This season they have beaten Ajax, Lille, Brighton, Newcastle, Norwich, Southampton, Burnley, Wolves and... Grimsby. You'd expect them to beat all of those teams.

Lost to Valencia, Man United and Liverpool. They should be beating Valencia.

Drawn with Leicester and Sheff Utd (both at Stamford Bridge). They should be getting past both of those with ease, especially at home.

Lost on pens to Liverpool in the Super Cup.

They'll be on 20 points in the league after 10 games. At that point last season, Sarri's Chelsea were on 24 points, unbeaten and had also played Man United and Liverpool.

Lampard is doing a completely average job at the moment. Worse than Sarri was doing.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Actually Ajax’s budget was infinitely more than Chelsea’s last summer as Chelsea didn’t have a budget due to an embargo.
    I agree though, good players do make good managers but it isn’t always that simple.

I like Lampard and I hope he’s successful.
    Chelsea signed Kovacic in the Summer for £40m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Chelsea signed Kovacic in the Summer for £40m+.
    Superb bit of business Lampard carried out in January for Chelsea whilst he was Derby manager.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Superb bit of business Lampard carried out in January for Chelsea whilst he was Derby manager.
    Eh? You said Chelsea had nothing to spend in the summer but they signed Kovacic for £40m+. The deal was agreed in July, not January btw. They were allowed to sign Kovacic and Higuain in the summer if they had wanted to.

No one has suggested that Lampard has signed anyone for Chelsea.

He's not THAT good looking!