+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Unlike many of his detractors, the guy literally lived through the 70's. Give his some slack ffs!
    He survived 'Tales of Topographic Oceans' for goodness' sake.

Re: 'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He survived 'Tales of Topographic Oceans' for goodness' sake.
    You sure...has it finished yet?

You sure...has it finished yet?
    ....and don't say Yes!

....and don't say Yes!
    I'll relayer you message to him

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'll relayer you message to him
    Yes = one of the main reasons I was such a fan of punk, new wave and ska!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes = one of the main reasons I was such a fan of punk, new wave and ska!
    I totally agree, I thought Tales of Topographic Oceans was pretentious and overblown, which may explain TBG's strong recollection of the music. I much preferred the 3-minute ditties, and the emergence of Punk and Post-Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I totally agree, I thought Tales of Topographic Oceans was pretentious and overblown, which may explain TBG's strong recollection of the music. I much preferred the 3-minute ditties, and the emergence of Punk and Post-Punk.
    I thought there must be something, somewhere we agreed on !