+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

Heisenberg

'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

Re: 'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Farage has begun the election campaign trail already

Re: 'Nigel Farage mocked for Brexit U-turn after saying he would rather accept delay than new deal'

He's boxed in , if Boris gets a yes , he's fecked ,so best to make some noise .

The DUP were defending the Good Friday Agreement as well ,really ??

SNP showing sympathy for DUP really ??

Labour say the deal is unacceptable , 42 mintutes before its even published really ??

It seems fairly logical to me, he's claiming Boris has stitched us up, so he prefers a general election to the current deal.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's boxed in , if Boris gets a yes , he's fecked ,so best to make some noise .

The DUP were defending the Good Friday Agreement as well ,really ??

SNP showing sympathy for DUP really ??

Labour say the deal is unacceptable , 42 mintutes before its even published really ??
    They already knew the erg have been promised no deal in a year's time once the transition period lapses, that is unacceptable. Don't trust me? Read Hammond's article in the times or Sam's take - https://t.co/xy8wUX3mT6 https://twitter.com/SamGyimah/status...635555841?s=17

You will believe what you like but this 'deal' is a stitch up and easy route to no deal. Maybe this was the plan all along, hopefully it fails today.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    They already knew the erg have been promised no deal in a year's time once the transition period lapses, that is unacceptable. Don't trust me? Read Hammond's article in the times or Sam's take - https://t.co/xy8wUX3mT6 https://twitter.com/SamGyimah/status...635555841?s=17

You will believe what you like but this 'deal' is a stitch up and easy route to no deal. Maybe this was the plan all along, hopefully it fails today.
    Good news if true

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

And the most heinous aspect is Labour MPs voting for this deal in the forlorn attempt to keep their seats despite knowing this fact.

Several expert reports have concluded that it wasn't Labour voters who voted for Brexit in Leave constituencies; they stayed at home: it was the Tory voters coming out in force to vote for Brexit.

The irony for these Labour quislings is that after the General Election when Boris Johnson is feted as a Superhero having secured his Brexit deal they will be swept aside in the euphoria.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    And the most heinous aspect is Labour MPs voting for this deal in the forlorn attempt to keep their seats despite knowing this fact.

Several expert reports have concluded that it wasn't Labour voters who voted for Brexit in Leave constituencies; they stayed at home: it was the Tory voters coming out in force to vote for Brexit.

The irony for these Labour quislings is that after the General Election when Boris Johnson is feted as a Superhero having secured his Brexit deal they will be swept aside in the euphoria.
    Live to see that report in detail,
    sounds more like a desperate denial of democracy or fake news .

Live to see that report in detail,
    sounds more like a desperate denial of democracy or fake news .
    No nothing like that at all: and there were several peer reviewed reports. Sorry your response sounds like typical desperate Brexiteer denial of reality

Heisenberg

No nothing like that at all: and there were several peer reviewed reports. Sorry your response sounds like typical desperate Brexiteer denial of reality
    How dare you! life on mars voted to remain. He's said it several times which makes it true. Just like how he keeps saying that he doesn't support Trump and Boris Johnson... yet fawns over them constantly.

How dare you! life on mars voted to remain. He's said it several times which makes it true. Just like how he keeps saying that he doesn't support Trump and Boris Johnson... yet fawns over them constantly.
    If he voted for Remain as he said he did then he must have done it by mistake. There's absolutely nothing in any of his many many arguments which prove he has any Remainer sympathies even remotely.

If he voted for Remain as he said he did then he must have done it by mistake. There's absolutely nothing in any of his many many arguments which prove he has any Remainer sympathies even remotely.
    Unlike many of his detractors, the guy literally lived through the 70's. Give his some slack ffs!

I did indeed vote to remain ,never lied about that , I'd now vote to leave ,never disguised that , don't like Trump or Boris never hid that .

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Unlike many of his detractors, the guy literally lived through the 70's. Give his some slack ffs!

Thanks ,was a tough personal time .

Thanks ,was a tough personal time .
    I'd understood that it was a god-awful small affair...shows what I know!

He survived 'Tales of Topographic Oceans' for goodness' sake.

Unless I'm mistaken, and I'd be happy to be corrected, for an extension to be granted then it requires the consent of all EU member states including the one that makes the request. Wouldn't that mean Johnson can ask for an extension to then withhold Britain's consent?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He survived 'Tales of Topographic Oceans' for goodness' sake.
    You sure...has it finished yet?

You sure...has it finished yet?
    ....and don't say Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, and I'd be happy to be corrected, for an extension to be granted then it requires the consent of all EU member states including the one that makes the request. Wouldn't that mean Johnson can ask for an extension to then withhold Britain's consent?
    If he did that he would be on the naughty step of a Scottish court before he could say 'Phwoarrrrr Humbug!'

Heisenberg

I'd understood that it was a god-awful small affair...shows what I know!
    I feel sorry for the girl with the mousey hair.

....and don't say Yes!
    I'll relayer you message to him

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'll relayer you message to him
    Yes = one of the main reasons I was such a fan of punk, new wave and ska!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes = one of the main reasons I was such a fan of punk, new wave and ska!
    I totally agree, I thought Tales of Topographic Oceans was pretentious and overblown, which may explain TBG's strong recollection of the music. I much preferred the 3-minute ditties, and the emergence of Punk and Post-Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I totally agree, I thought Tales of Topographic Oceans was pretentious and overblown, which may explain TBG's strong recollection of the music. I much preferred the 3-minute ditties, and the emergence of Punk and Post-Punk.
    I thought there must be something, somewhere we agreed on !