+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris to cause mayhem?

Harris to cause mayhem?

...or back to his usual flaky self?

Re: Harris to cause mayhem?

Mayhem it is

Made the first and hit the crossbar, best winger on the field and we let him go on a free!

Best winger was on the bench.

His free kick was good..the goal was just from a shit shot. I know hes doing well at Wednesday this season but i dont think hes better than the 5 options we have outwide. Not that there is muxh between any of them

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    His free kick was good..the goal was just from a shit shot. I know hes doing well at Wednesday this season but i dont think hes better than the 5 options we have outwide. Not that there is muxh between any of them
    He flattered to deceive at City. Was good for a 20 min substitute appearance but couldn't string 3 games together. I didn't think he was anything special tonight.

StT

<><

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    He was nothing special tonight but he's better than Murphy and Mendez. We should be starting with Hoillett and Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    He flattered to deceive at City. Was good for a 20 min substitute appearance but couldn't string 3 games together. I didn't think he was anything special tonight.

StT

<><
    Totally agree , suspect he wanted a better deal than he is really worth, if he got that deal at Wednesday, well good luck to him ,it doesn't make him a complete player , in fact he is way off that in my view .

For all the hype he should have murded our under performing pedestrian full backs, he didn't though ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post

StT

<><
    He only played 30 times in 7 years, he wasn’t given/didn’t have the chance to be flaky.

It was obvious he had talent. I’d take him over hoilet any day.

He, was injury prone