+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Flint gone MAD?

Has Flint gone MAD?

Before Ralls took his deceptively high free kick, Fiint stood in front of their keeper and aped everything he did.

I thought he had lost it.

When Tomlin set up the ball for the next free kick just outside the area, there was Flint waving his arms about facing the keeper.

I thought, the stewards have got to get involved here.

Then the goal went in and all was revealed - except to the linesman who was impassive as the keeper (this time) waved his arms around in his face.

Ain't football fun!

(Oh, and you could hear the metal door rattle in the Ninian as Bacuna kicked it when he was subbed and stormed down the tunnel. This shortly after he had passed to one of their guys, which almost led to a goal. It was hard to understand why he had been subbed)

Re: Has Flint gone MAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Before Ralls took his deceptively high free kick, Fiint stood in front of their keeper and aped everything he did.

I thought he had lost it.

When Tomlin set up the ball for the next free kick just outside the area, there was Flint waving his arms about facing the keeper.

I thought, the stewards have got to get involved here.

Then the goal went in and all was revealed - except to the linesman who was impassive as the keeper (this time) waved his arms around in his face.

Ain't football fun!

(Oh, and you could hear the metal door rattle in the Ninian as Bacuna kicked it when he was subbed and stormed down the tunnel. This shortly after he had passed to one of their guys, which almost led to a goal. It was hard to understand why he had been subbed)
    Bacuna subbed because NW had to do something.
    Personally I'd have taken Murphy off as he was poor, better 2nd half admittedly.
    No reflection on Bacuna' s performance IMO.

Oh and yes football is fun. Couldn't see us getting anything from that game for long periods. Then we should have won it!

Re: Has Flint gone MAD?

Bacuna was having an absolute mare.