+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: With luck like this, maybe Cardiff City will be unbeaten at home all season?

With luck like this, maybe Cardiff City will be unbeaten at home all season?

Re: With luck like this, maybe Cardiff City will be unbeaten at home all season?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I have fond memories of that 2000/01 season when we went unbeaten at home. Wasn't it 4 matches that we rescued in injury time alone?

Re: With luck like this, maybe Cardiff City will be unbeaten at home all season?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I have fond memories of that 2000/01 season when we went unbeaten at home. Wasn't it 4 matches that we rescued in injury time alone?
    There were the two games when we were behind in the 90th minute that we won (Lincoln and Hartlepool). The 3-3 draw with Chesterfield when Kevin Evans scored and I seem to remember Earnie scoring in added time in a 1-1 with Leyton Orient.

Awful game to watch , Wednesday as with a lot of sides this skipped easily through our midfield, we lacked the ability to retain or use the ball to feed the front players.

Ward on as a 10 was mystifying for me when a natural gifted 10 is sat on the bench .

Ward on yes, but as a support to our centre forward , with Tomlin on as well feeding them both , surely that was a better option ?

Wednesday must be gutted they didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Awful game to watch , Wednesday as with a lot of sides this skipped easily through our midfield, we lacked the ability to retain or use the ball to feed the front players.

Ward on as a 10 was mystifying for me when a natural gifted 10 is sat on the bench .

Ward on yes, but as a support to our centre forward , with Tomlin on as well feeding them both , surely that was a better option ?

Wednesday must be gutted they didn't win.
    I wonder if the reason it was Ward and not Tomlin is that our manager feels that bringing him on so early might have meant that he could be replacing him with another sub in the closing stages?

we need all the luck we can get with this shower of shite as a team