Sorry if this has been covered before but this is my first time on since the match and I need to have a little bit of a vent.

That booing last night was an absolute disgrace. We're unbeaten at home and 1-0 against one of the in form teams in the league with about half the match to play and people are booing mistakes by our own players? What the f**k is that about?

And I have never in my life heard home fans sing "what the f**king hell was that" at one of our OWN players after he's done something. It was a horrendous free kick but what possible good is going to come from that abuse? Of one of our best players this season as well

If the bottom team in the league had just scored the 4th against is in the 80th minute, personally I still wouldn't boo but I'd understand the sentiments of those who did, but Sheffield Wednesday would have gone top if they'd beaten us last night and there was so much of the game left to improve the performance. Fine, you pay your money and are entitled to air your views but if that's what you're bringing to the table please consider watching another club because you sure as hell don't support ours.