Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
Look I've been as critical as anyone of some of our performances but I have to accept we are in the middle of a relegation hangover. Things could be better, but they could be a lot worse. We lost several influential players and coupled with injuries to key players it is hardly surprising we have not played well. I think things will improve and fully expect money to be spent in January if we are thereabouts.
On the flip side I think Warnock has got to show a bit more flexibility in his team selections. Clearly having a middle 3 that started last night doesn't work as there is not enough creativity or ability to break beyond the striker. Either Tomlin starrs or he plays 2 strikers as Gazel is isolated. Secondly playing 2 wingers means they must cut inside to support the striker. This isn't happening with Murphy being inconsistent and NML being a shadow of his former self. For the Millwall game i expect the following lineup.
Etheridge
Peltier
Bennett
Morrie
Flint
Pack

Ralls
Paterson
Whyte
Gazel
Hoilett

I fully expect Tomlin to play a part, but to start v Swansea Town.
At the moment it appears that Warnock has gone into his last season not really looking to the future and not really looking at the present. The stability he provides gives us time to plan next move but I think we're looking at top half but not play-offs at the moment.