+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: MILLWALL 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: MILLWALL v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Whyte has done okay
    Don’t see it, what did he do???

Re: FT: MILLWALL 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Missed some good chances, should have won comfortably.

Cannot believe how bad our defending is this season !

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    He just runs till he looses the ball. He has this knack of hitting the ball pass his man, then runs into. Hoilett offers much more, hope he’s ok for Sunday or we’ll have to put up with more of the same from Murphy!
    Murphy is a joke. He’s got one move...and that works 1 in 5. Should be looking to offload in January

Murphy appalling and killed our momentum going forward, lost every ball and decided falling over was easier than playing football.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I dont understand why we arent playing NML or Murphy in away games when more likely to be able to counter.

Hoilett has been under played especially considering his high wages

Very attacking bench
    I wouldn't put Murphy on the bench personally. He needs a kick up the Harris! No effort, dives and loses ball way too much.

Bamba has to come in Sunday.
    Drop one of Morrison/Flint, doesn’t matter who, both shite.
    Massive shame Cunningham was loaned out and then injured, Bennett has been crap all season.

Defence aside it wasn’t a bad performance and we should’ve put it to bed well before then equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Good point that. If Millwall had turned up for the first 75 minutes we’d have been looking at a defeat
    We outplayed them for 75 minutes. In that 75 minutes we should have buried them.

We are miles better than them. 2 points dropped.

Shame that the two best chances to kill the game and make it 1-3 fell to Flint and then a few minutes later Morrison.

Patterson should have probably won it at the death an all. 2 points dropped

Dissapointing result but improved play. So close and it could still go either way

I would have taken a point.

Ward, Tomlin and Hoilett before the injury had very good games.

We've been done big time with the Murphy fee. What does he actually do other than hit the ball up the line? He then gets to them once in a blue moon and when he does his crossing/shooting is woeful.

Flint at the back. The less said the better. Absolute plant pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    Cannot believe how bad our defending is this season !
    Get rid of Manga for another carthorse, our defending is atrocious. The covering Manga used to do for Morrison has been highlighted this year because no one in our defence is capable of doing what he could.

Absolutely pathetic defending for both their goals. Sooner or later we're going to get a right hammering. I hope it's not Sunday.

On the plus side we passed the ball a lot better. Having a Championship standard striker made a huge difference as well.

We could say get the defending right and someone will get a hammering soon and lets hope its Sunday.

We’ve been lucky to stay within 4 points of the play off sides considering we’ve dropped 4 points over the last two games. On the flip side, we could also be within 6 points of the relegation zone if points go against us.

I like Morrison but he was all at sea today, him and Flint are far too similar to play in a back 4

When Bamba's back I'd quite lie to see us go to a 3 at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Get rid of Manga for another carthorse, our defending is atrocious. The covering Manga used to do for Morrison has been highlighted this year because no one in our defence is capable of doing what he could.
    Agreed, missing Manga so much. Flint and Morrison cannot play together, hope Bamba is put in there now he's fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    On the plus side we passed the ball a lot better. Having a Championship standard striker made a huge difference as well.

We could say get the defending right and someone will get a hammering soon and lets hope its Sunday.
    Agree with what you say about Ward, we’ve all been very patient with Glatzel saying any striker would struggle with the service he got but Ward showed what a decent striker for this level can do. Ward is not top level but works hard, creates space for himself and got shots off , things Glatzelhas struggled with all season. I suspect we have another mis firing £6mio striker on our hands!

“I’m annoyed really because I felt that it was a game we should’ve won.
    I have to say they’re a great bunch of lads really”

Another overreaction. Played some decent stuff, couple of nice goals. Let down by poor defending.

Bamba in for flint as soon as he can move please.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Another overreaction. Played some decent stuff, couple of nice goals. Let down by poor defending.

Dont think its an overraction. What youve said is what most are saying.

If Bamba is half the player he was before the injury he must come back in for Flint.

In fact I'd rather Manga if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    If Bamba is half the player he was before the injury he must come back in for Flint.

In fact I'd rather Manga if I'm honest
    Wed all rather Manga but hes gone.

I reckon Flint bags the winner Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Good point that. If Millwall had turned up for the first 75 minutes we’d have been looking at a defeat
    Are you joking?!

That was 2 points lost against a poor team that we should have beaten easily but let back into the game having lead TWICE. How can that be construed as a good point by anyone?!

If you are pleased with a point then you must have pretty low expectations of the team 🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post

Isn't that pretty much what everyone else is saying?