+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where the hell is the Link on the offical page ?

Where the hell is the Link on the offical page ?

every week its a game of hide and seek to find the match link. anyone got any tips ?

Re: Where the hell is the Link on the offical page ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    every week its a game of hide and seek to find the match link. anyone got any tips ?
    I'm the same, every game I sit here trying to get it to live stream. You'd think the link must be on 'Match Centre' but it doesn't seem to start anything

Help, please

Brilliant. Missed a goal too.

Anyone got a stream?

working for me on official page now

Never really paid much attention to the club's tv service, but do people pay for it as a one-off, or a monthly fee?
    I only ask as every time theres a game, people on here never seem to be able to view the game. Does anyone ever complain to the club and get a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Never really paid much attention to the club's tv service, but do people pay for it as a one-off, or a monthly fee?
    I only ask as every time theres a game, people on here never seem to be able to view the game. Does anyone ever complain to the club and get a refund?
    I complained for two reasons, the streaming did not work and they charged me twice. I was refunded but only after jumping through hoops. I chased and chased them and in the end threatened them with legal action. It wasn't an empty threat either as my nephew is a solicitor in consumer law.

Alas, I haven't even bothered with the service tonight.

well Im watching via a VPN so it could be . bit tricky to get a refund to be honest.

ye sits a one off £5 or otherwise you can subscribe for the whole season i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Right? EVERY ****ing week. It’s like a ****ing maze.

I paid for a season pass, i'm based outside the UK so seemed reasonable (130 GBP?). However, i'm pissed off as so many games are not available due to other broadcasting rights, not just sky.

The sky games i accepted but was going to ask for a refund as the European broadcast effects me and that wasn't clear in the T&C's on actually how many games i might miss.

Overall i'd would have been better getting the one-off's, then when the streams isn't working which has been a few times (interrupted rather than fully off all match) maybe a refund might be easier.

Finding the link is the biggest pain in the arse lol

Count me among the moaners.

Finding how to access the live stream is so frustrating. But I think I worked it out today - simply open the home page, hover over 'Club TV' and select 'Live' on the far right.

For the first 15-20 minutes today though, it apparently wasn't working for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Count me among the moaners.

Finding how to access the live stream is so frustrating. But I think I worked it out today - simply open the home page, hover over 'Club TV' and select 'Live' on the far right.
    Yes that’s the link I’ve always used , even though it’s pretty inconspicuous on the page. However this link turned into some YouTube video for some bizarre reason last night.

I just don’t understand how hard it can be to put a more visible link on a webpage.