+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Klopp

Klopp

Is having a variable day

Re: Klopp

The first one was a foul and the referee would’ve given it had it happened on MU player given how he performed in the first half.
    Second one was correct.

However it’s still funny because it’s Liverpool but can both teams lose please?

Just proves the even with VAR they can still get it wrong.

hes got lovely teeth and a lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Just proves the even with VAR they can still get it wrong.
    They should scrap VAR and take a lesson from the rugby - the TMO system seems to work much better.

In my day the first one was never a foul but nowadays all you need to feel is a touch and dive to the floor. Depressing.

I am liking this part of VAR. Very soft touch and players go down so easy. You see it more and more, refs letting soft touches slide, and I’m liking it. Ref was very good and made contribution for a good Derby game yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    In my day the first one was never a foul but nowadays all you need to feel is a touch and dive to the floor. Depressing.
    It will end up as basketball for the feet the way things are going.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    They should scrap VAR and take a lesson from the rugby - the TMO system seems to work much better.
    The lesson that could have been learnt, but wasn't, was when debating whether to bring it in or not the public shouldn't have been told that it would mean getting decisions right. VAR just presents more information to work on but in doing so highlights that officials as a whole experience things very differently, that some rules are not really fit for purpose and that some pundits have a poor understanding of the rules and really shouldn't be the ones explaining things to viewers at home.