+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else not bothered if they don’t get to see tonight’s game?

Anybody else not bothered if they don’t get to see tonight’s game?

I e seen enough this season. Add on to what we switched to in the promotion season and doubled down on last season, we’ve doubled down in the double down on shit football this season.

Utter dross.

Won’t be bothered if I can’t get a working link tonight, and if I get on I’ll likely watch it with one eye on my phone.

Re: Anybody else not bothered if they don’t get to see tonight’s game?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I e seen enough this season. Add on to what we switched to in the promotion season and doubled down on last season, we’ve doubled down in the double down on shit football this season.

Utter dross.

Won’t be bothered if I can’t get a working link tonight, and if I get on I’ll likely watch it with one eye on my phone.
    I've been the same this season and for certain games last season. The football we play makes me angry. In my opinion Warnock is damaging the long term footballing prospects of the club.

watch Arsenal then, 1-0 down 4 minutes to go and playing keep ball in their own area.

I support Cardiff City and want to watch every single game we play. Even if it’s rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I've been the same this season and for certain games last season. The football we play makes me angry. In my opinion Warnock is damaging the long term footballing prospects of the club.
    What long term prospects? Every club outside of the elite live hand to mouth.

Every club we have played this season have played almost identically. If that's what we want it shouldn't take long after Warnock leaves to fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    What long term prospects?
    You're right. The club has no long term plans.

I’m off to the match and I’m not even that bothered

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I support Cardiff City and want to watch every single game we play. Even if it’s rubbish
    So I don’t support them because I’m ****ed off with the dross we are serving up?

I'm glad I kept Sky Sports so I can watch it tonight. I'll be glued to the TV for the whole game, it's great to know we can see tonight's game and Sunday's, followed by two homes games I can watch live. If City are on TV I'll always watch it.

I'm with you matey

Those that moan, are probably relative newcomers to watching us play, and can't remember the dark days of the Hibbert era, or Durban, or the mostly dross that was served up in the 80s and 90s. Watching Warnockball might be a bit dull and insipid, but it is light years away from the time spent down in the dungeon. The people probably complaining about Warnock's 'style' of football were those that probably complained about Dave Jones being at the helm too...

Here we go, cue all the keyboard warriors typing away furiously that we haven't been crap for the last 18 years blah de blah de blah...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I'm with you matey

Those that moan, are probably relative newcomers to watching us play, and can't remember the dark days of the Hibbert era, or Durban, or the mostly dross that was served up in the 80s and 90s. Watching Warnockball might be a bit dull and insipid, but it is light years away from the time spent down in the dungeon. The people probably complaining about Warnock's 'style' of football were those that probably complained about Dave Jones being at the helm too...

Here we go, cue all the keyboard warriors typing away furiously that we haven't been crap for the last 18 years blah de blah de blah...
    Ah yes the new fan.

The keyboard warrior.

Bore off mate. I’ve been a fan since the 90s.

As we’ve got better my expectations have grown. I don’t care what shite we’ve served up in the past.

I won't be paying to watch it on the website. It wentt tits up last time and I didn't see a single minute of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    watch Arsenal then, 1-0 down 4 minutes to go and playing keep ball in their own area.
    Is that the best you can do?

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm actually quite confident we are going to get a result tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ah yes the new fan.

The keyboard warrior.

Bore off mate. I’ve been a fan since the 90s.

As we’ve got better my expectations have grown. I don’t care what shite we’ve served up in the past.
    I've been watching since 1982, and you're right, expectations have changed. I would like to see some quality, a bit of adventure on the ball, a willingness to take teams on at the correct times, that's all. I don't want to be Barcelona, Ajax or Man City, i don't want us to knock the ball about at the back to much (even though i get why teams are trying to develop that style) I don't care if we play the channels now and again, just mix it in with a bit of flair, risk, quick passing, just now and again-wouldn't it be nice? I've still got us for a win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Don’t get me wrong I won’t be in here crying if we win 4 nil.

I’m just fed up with the dross being served and I can’t see us do anything other than be hard to beat, even against supposed lesser teams. It’s just not right.

amen

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

yes and me

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I'm glad I kept Sky Sports so I can watch it tonight. I'll be glued to the TV for the whole game, it's great to know we can see tonight's game and Sunday's, followed by two homes games I can watch live. If City are on TV I'll always watch it.
    Really looking forward to it like you

Love watching Cardiff City - thats probably why I come on this messageboard

Hoping we win - but if we don't - we don't - win lose or draw

If I wanted to watch total football I'd be one of those pretend Man Utd or Liverpool 'fans'

Get into 'em gonna be a right royal battle tonight - marvellous (OK - its going to be average more than likely but I'll still love it - its the City)

I always want to see cardiff play if possible. I watch only really on tv now because ive got other priorities.
    However, im no longer that bothered if miss a game.

I am very very happy with my move back to watching la liga and serie A. Not catching to much of Cardiff City these days other than Blakey’s Bootroom. It’s just passing time waiting to see when Warwick piss off and when Cardiff will take the step back into 20’th centurie. Watching tonight though 😃

I’ll watch on my phone. Think we can get a result. Hoping to hear the City fans in good voice. Anyone know how many are going?

This is how it is for me.
    When we went red I hated it but kept going because i know if i wasn't at the game i would have to listen on the radio so i might as well be at the game.
    The quality of the football is a lot to be desired but hope springs eternal.
    I like the look of tonights team and will be watching on the red button.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    This is how it is for me.
    When we went red I hated it but kept going because i know if i wasn't at the game i would have to listen on the radio so i might as well be at the game.
    The quality of the football is a lot to be desired but hope springs eternal.
    I like the look of tonights team and will be watching on the red button.
    Team selection seems ok tonight. Happy to see Tomlin, Ward deserves his chance and Pack and Ralls are probably our 2 best defenders.

I hope we win. I’m more optimistic than I was earlier, maybe the closer we get to the game the fan comes out in me, but it takes a while to get over the shite we’ve been served up recently.

Maybe I won’t be watching. The Cardiff City TV app is shite. Watched Friday’s game on the ESPN app no problem.