+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 60 MINUTE HOILETT

60 MINUTE HOILETT

Reckon he would have lasted longer if he had not been injured. Our best player till then. Definitely worth more than 20MINS at the end of the game.

Re: 60 MINUTE HOILETT

Yes he was excellent last night. I’m usually his biggest critic but last night he was our best player.

I've always liked the guy. Not a lot of pace, and cant take pens, but gives us good balance on the left, defends well, and delivers a mean cross. And, has a very accurate right peg when coming in from the left! Have him over any of other wingers anyway.
    Slightly ot, in some ways Pilks was similar. Always thought we were a better team with him on the right. Again for the balance and stability he gave us that side. Could score, but was spoiled when Slade put him up top, decent though he was there.

Providing it's working for him, which it was last night. Often, he doesn't get going at all.

He did do well last night , BUT, watch Millwall’s first goal, he’s already ready (Hoilett, that is), having his half time cup of tea/orange/mars bar !!!!!

I thought Millwall were absolutely awful last night.
    Infact I'd say they were one of the worst teams I've seen us play in the championship since we've been in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I've always liked the guy. Not a lot of pace, and cant take pens, but gives us good balance on the left, defends well, and delivers a mean cross. And, has a very accurate right peg when coming in from the left! Have him over any of other wingers anyway.
    Slightly ot, in some ways Pilks was similar. Always thought we were a better team with him on the right. Again for the balance and stability he gave us that side. Could score, but was spoiled when Slade put him up top, decent though he was there.
    I liked Pilks, he was our best player in a drab Slade team. Even done a job when required during the promotion season when he got a look in.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He did do well last night , BUT, watch Millwall’s first goal, he’s already ready (Hoilett, that is), having his half time cup of tea/orange/mars bar !!!!!
    Give it a rest

Holiet is very good player , good balance, finds a man ,tracks back , grear goals , think some are being slightly disingenuous ,he's 29 now and puts in a far better all round shift than Murphy.

I also think Whyte is fast becoming a good option on the wing, every game he improves and is adapting and developing fast.

Good buy in my view .