+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Stop the world I want to get off.
    It’s racist!

The myth that black men have bigger penises originally grew from the racist reasoning that propped up white supremacy and justified slavery in the 19th century. Black men’s oversized genitals were cited as evidence that they were “savage” and “animalistic;” outside the bounds of “normal” (read: white) sexuality and civilization. That same savage archetype — also called the “mandingo” — was summoned into the 20th century whenever white mobs wanted an excuse to lynch black men. Just claim they’re raping “our” women with their massive penises. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s racist!

The myth that black men have bigger penises originally grew from the racist reasoning that propped up white supremacy and justified slavery in the 19th century. Black men’s oversized genitals were cited as evidence that they were “savage” and “animalistic;” outside the bounds of “normal” (read: white) sexuality and civilization. That same savage archetype — also called the “mandingo” — was summoned into the 20th century whenever white mobs wanted an excuse to lynch black men. Just claim they’re raping “our” women with their massive penises. Problem solved.
    Thank you for explaining it in more detail.

I remember seeing a documentary on, I believe, Channel 4 about Human Zoos where "exotic" humans were shown off from cages with part of the commentary being made that this is something that Hitler cottoned onto and potentially built into his dehumanisation of certain groups of people. While it's simple to say that every man would like to be thought of as having a large penis, if a group of people become dehumanised then it, both historically and currently, leads to really destructive thought processes/actions becoming normalised.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Thank you for explaining it in more detail.

I remember seeing a documentary on, I believe, Channel 4 about Human Zoos where "exotic" humans were shown off from cages with part of the commentary being made that this is something that Hitler cottoned onto and potentially built into his dehumanisation of certain groups of people. While it's simple to say that every man would like to be thought of as having a large penis, if a group of people become dehumanised then it, both historically and currently, leads to really destructive thought processes/actions becoming normalised.
    Careful with that, you'll be accused of being soft, offended on behalf of somebody else by all of the free thinkers on here.