+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Re: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

"Is it bigger than the bread bin?"

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Enough with faux outrage already.
    Is this a line from an American sitcom? If so, it’s USAist!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is this a line from an American sitcom? If so, it’s USAist!!
    Sitcomist

can someone pop along and check Croesy Blue's house, check if the milk bottles are lining up outside

Shes the most sexist person on this forum. She hates men.
    Untrue. On both counts. Top poster is Auntie Andy.

Shes the most sexist person on this forum. She hates men.
    I’ll give you that one. Although it’s most men, not all.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    can someone pop along and check Croesy Blue's house, check if the milk bottles are lining up outside

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    All humour will soon be banned.
    Nice to see some rational, level-headed replies to counterbalance the "overreaction". (Oops, sorry I meant )

Football fans are thick fair play.

what I don't get is if this relates to his nickname, why did they photoshop on a picture of such a modest penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Football fans are thick fair play.
    The two scousers with tickets who went to Gent rather than Genk and had to watch the game in a pub seem to fall into that category!

Its not looking good folks

images%u00252B%u0025252810%u00252529.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    what I don't get is if this relates to his nickname, why did they photoshop on a picture of such a modest penis?
    You think thats funny ?

I do as well.

I wait for the knock on my door .

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s racist!

The myth that black men have bigger penises originally grew from the racist reasoning that propped up white supremacy and justified slavery in the 19th century. Black men’s oversized genitals were cited as evidence that they were “savage” and “animalistic;” outside the bounds of “normal” (read: white) sexuality and civilization. That same savage archetype — also called the “mandingo” — was summoned into the 20th century whenever white mobs wanted an excuse to lynch black men. Just claim they’re raping “our” women with their massive penises. Problem solved.
    Thank you for explaining it in more detail.

I remember seeing a documentary on, I believe, Channel 4 about Human Zoos where "exotic" humans were shown off from cages with part of the commentary being made that this is something that Hitler cottoned onto and potentially built into his dehumanisation of certain groups of people. While it's simple to say that every man would like to be thought of as having a large penis, if a group of people become dehumanised then it, both historically and currently, leads to really destructive thought processes/actions becoming normalised.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Thank you for explaining it in more detail.

I remember seeing a documentary on, I believe, Channel 4 about Human Zoos where "exotic" humans were shown off from cages with part of the commentary being made that this is something that Hitler cottoned onto and potentially built into his dehumanisation of certain groups of people. While it's simple to say that every man would like to be thought of as having a large penis, if a group of people become dehumanised then it, both historically and currently, leads to really destructive thought processes/actions becoming normalised.
    Careful with that, you'll be accused of being soft, offended on behalf of somebody else by all of the free thinkers on here.

Will it though? Does the taking down of this flag from a football stadium indicate the imminent banning of all humour? No it doesn't, you're just upset because the world is realising that some of what you and your mates think is cool, actually isn't. Deal with it and don't be such a drama queen.

Who is offended?
    The football club that he plays for and knows him, who called it "racist" and "completely unacceptable" for a start

More here from the BBC on the BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50159587

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The two scousers with tickets who went to Gent rather than Genk and had to watch the game in a pub seem to fall into that category!
    ‘Scousers’ ?????? Hardly Scousers!!!!

Banned

Enough with faux outrage already.
    She has form. She also got upset when a Sky Sports reporter mentioned the fruit "banana" in front of a black footballer.

Honestly, these days you get arrested and thrown in jail if you say you're English.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    Honestly, these days you get arrested and thrown in jail if you say you're English.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    Really? Just for saying you're English? They will actually take you and arrest you and throw you in jail? For saying you're English? They'll arrest you and throw you in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    She has form. She also got upset when a Sky Sports reporter mentioned the fruit "banana" in front of a black footballer.
    And you have form for being a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s racist!

The myth that black men have bigger penises originally grew from the racist reasoning that propped up white supremacy and justified slavery in the 19th century. Black men’s oversized genitals were cited as evidence that they were “savage” and “animalistic;” outside the bounds of “normal” (read: white) sexuality and civilization. That same savage archetype — also called the “mandingo” — was summoned into the 20th century whenever white mobs wanted an excuse to lynch black men. Just claim they’re raping “our” women with their massive penises. Problem solved.
    Bore off love. It’s not racist, it’s a ****ing joke.

Who is offended? Origi was probably pissing himself.

It's amazing how what is being clamped down on has changed over even the last 10 years.

I remember going to the Emirates when we played arsenal in the cup and some of our fans were chanting about adebayor, that was offensive looking back and I can't imagine hearing it again. That's good. But this is just a bit of fun isn't it? Or will in 10 years it be seen as just as bad.
    Bet they laughed like **** in the dressing room.

The Liverpool players wearing shirts in support of Suarez came back up this week didn’t it, so obviously the club had to condemn this banner.

I’m positive some people walk around LOOKING for things to be offended at.