+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Re: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Bore off love. It’s not racist, it’s a ****ing joke.
    Sexist racist. Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You think thats funny ?

I do as well.

I wait for the knock on my door .
    Knock Knock

Whos there?

The CCMB forum police.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Really? Just for saying you're English? They will actually take you and arrest you and throw you in jail? For saying you're English? They'll arrest you and throw you in jail?
    And they call other people snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Really? Just for saying you're English? They will actually take you and arrest you and throw you in jail? For saying you're English? They'll arrest you and throw you in jail?
    Not so long ago I saw two English blokes trying to board a bus who said thank you to the German police in English instead of German. They shot them so just being arrested and thrown in jail for being English looks a bit liberal namby-pamby in comparison.

Bore off love. It’s not racist, it’s a ****ing joke.
    Bore off lovely boy.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not so long ago I saw two English blokes trying to board a bus who said thank you to the German police in English instead of German. They shot them so just being arrested and thrown in jail for being English looks a bit liberal namby-pamby in comparison.
    To be fair they were doing the Basil Fawlty walk as they boarded the bus

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Will it though? Does the taking down of this flag from a football stadium indicate the imminent banning of all humour? No it doesn't, you're just upset because the world is realising that some of what you and your mates think is cool, actually isn't. Deal with it and don't be such a drama queen.

The football club that he plays for and knows him, who called it "racist" and "completely unacceptable" for a start
    Why so serious? Sometimes a flag is just a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Its not looking good folks

Attachment 3304
    Hes already on here in one of his other guises. Im sure Rudy Gestede will be along at some point too.

Will it though? Does the taking down of this flag from a football stadium indicate the imminent banning of all humour? No it doesn't, you're just upset because the world is realising that some of what you and your mates think is cool, actually isn't. Deal with it and don't be such a drama queen.

The football club that he plays for and knows him, who called it "racist" and "completely unacceptable" for a start
    So because you and your mates think it’s not cool, it’s not cool.

Ok.

Was gonna tell you my joke about my Chinese delivery last night, but at this rate I think half the posters on this thread would break out in tears if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Sometimes a flag is just a flag.
    Unless it's you on the flag, you don't get to decide that. The team who look after him do though and they called it racist and completely unacceptable, insisted it be pulled down and will ban the fans responsible. But they're probably also wrong because they don't agree with you and your mates.

So because you and your mates think it’s not cool, it’s not cool.

Ok.

Was gonna tell you my joke about my Chinese delivery last night, but at this rate I think half the posters on this thread would break out in tears if I did.
    It's nothing to do with me and my mates if it's cool or not. See what I've posted above (twice now) about Liverpool football club aka his team's opinion about whether it's cool.

Tell your joke by all means, no one's going to cry over it. You think that the moaning of people who disagree with you is the only moaning that actually registers as moaning. When you do it about all your favourite subjects - political correctness, snowflakes etc, that's not moaning, they're legitimate complaints. It works both ways, snowflake.

It's nothing to do with me and my mates if it's cool or not. See what I've posted above (twice now) about Liverpool football club aka his team's opinion about whether it's cool.

Tell your joke by all means, no one's going to cry over it. You think that the moaning of people who disagree with you is the only moaning that actually registers as moaning. When you do it about all your favourite subjects - political correctness, snowflakes etc, that's not moaning, they're legitimate complaints. It works both ways, snowflake.
    Liverpool Football Club HAVE to condemn it.

You’ll notice I’ve also posted that before (once)

Liverpool Football Club HAVE to condemn it.

You’ll notice I’ve also posted that before (once)
    OK let me try and explain this for you in a different way. You are a black man subject to racism, day in day out. As a joke your work colleagues decide to superimpose your head on a poster similar to the flag and place it on the noticeboard in work for all to have a jolly good laugh at. Would you think this was racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    OK let me try and explain this for you in a different way. You are a black man subject to racism, day in day out. As a joke your work colleagues decide to superimpose your head on a poster similar to the flag and place it on the noticeboard in work for all to have a jolly good laugh at. Would you think this was racist?
    Where do black people get subject to racism day in day out ?
    There are laws against that kind of behaviour ..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Where do black people get subject to racism day in day out ?
    There are laws against that kind of behaviour ..
    The way she goes on you would think the UK is like 1920s Mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    The way she goes on you would think the UK is like 1920s Mississippi.
    My siste-in-law, nephew and niece get it week in week out. Hate crimes have more than doubled this year in the UK see the problem?

He may or may not have a BBC but I reckon Origi is a brilliant dancer....

My siste-in-law, nephew and niece get it week in week out. Hate crimes have more than doubled this year in the UK see the problem?
    They get racist abuse every week? Where do they live?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    They get racist abuse every week? Where do they live?
    Next door to you

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Knock Knock

Whos there?

The CCMB forum police.
    .....DS Auntie Andy

Banned

Is Origi subject to racism day after day?

Does Origi find the poster offensive?

Banned

And you have form for being a prick.
    You said that without realising I am black. Racist. Reported.

Banned

That is unacceptable. However, is that what Origi is suffering?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    That is unacceptable. However, is that what Origi is suffering?
    I think the point being this erodes boundaries and gives the normalisation of other racist behaviour.

Would I find this offensive if I was origi? No, but I’m not black so in absolutely no position to comment.

Jesus wept