+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Re: Liverpool fans Origi banner tonight

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    The way she goes on you would think the UK is like 1920s Mississippi.
    A few more posts and she’ll have Origi and the other black Liverpool players travelling on a separate coach.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not so long ago I saw two English blokes trying to board a bus who said thank you to the German police in English instead of German. They shot them so just being arrested and thrown in jail for being English looks a bit liberal namby-pamby in comparison.
    wasnt one Scottish ? ? ? ? with the name Macdonald ? ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes already on here in one of his other guises. Im sure Rudy Gestede will be along at some point too.
    Both missing, Perhaps they have " hooked up together " ? ? ?

might have to get my suit out, I am sure i would get a invite to the big day

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Both missing, Perhaps they have " hooked up together " ? ? ?

might have to get my suit out, I am sure i would get a invite to the big day
    You'd love that, two men getting married, it'd give you and your mates top bants for a couple of weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You'd love that, two men getting married, it'd give you and your mates top bants for a couple of weeks...
    you really should not throw gender assumptions around, they might not identify with being two men, thats so rude these days

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I think the point being this erodes boundaries and gives the normalisation of other racist behaviour.

Would I find this offensive if I was origi? No, but I’m not black so in absolutely no position to comment.
    Neither are the people getting wound up by it. Predominantly. the most outraged are white and middle class.

Just a quick thought, there were two Syrian children in the press quite recently who had been attacked in Bridgend and told to "go home", and there were a number of comments under the Walesonline article which seemed to be more in support of the attackers rather than the children. Wales is usually an incredibly welcoming place but, especially given current political climate, if someone says something is racist then it's usually worth engaging with that, the very worst that will happen is that you learn more about the UK's history that is underreported, rather than disbelieving someone who says their family experiences frequent racism. In my humble opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    OK let me try and explain this for you in a different way. You are a black man subject to racism, day in day out. As a joke your work colleagues decide to superimpose your head on a poster similar to the flag and place it on the noticeboard in work for all to have a jolly good laugh at. Would you think this was racist?
    Ah my bad every person of colour is subjected to racism every single day so we can’t make jokes.

Just bore off for **** sake. You and your patronising tone, love.

Jesus wept
    I’m almost crying for her.

You’d swear I didn’t call out racist comments when I hear them down the pub etc, I’m a monster because I’ve got a sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ah my bad every person of colour is subjected to racism every single day so we can’t make jokes. Just bore off for **** sake. You and your patronising tone, love.
    “Oh, I think that’s a load of s***e. It’s so bloody boring! Just do it a bit more conscientiously! Just try a bit harder! That comes from people who haven’t had to try hard, and all of the people who aren’t complaining are women and people of colour, because we’re really used to having to work out creative ways to get ahead" (https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a4264051.html)

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    “Oh, I think that’s a load of s***e. It’s so bloody boring! Just do it a bit more conscientiously! Just try a bit harder! That comes from people who haven’t had to try hard, and all of the people who aren’t complaining are women and people of colour, because we’re really used to having to work out creative ways to get ahead" (https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a4264051.html)
    You really think I’m going to click on one of your links? I’ve posted my view, you won’t change it.

You really think I’m going to click on one of your links? I’ve posted my view, you won’t change it.
    But it's not just you reading this thread, and some people might be interested to read around the quote

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    But it's not just you reading this thread, and some people might be interested to read around the quote
    Great, post it.

You quoted me.

I’m almost crying for her.

You’d swear I didn’t call out racist comments when I hear them down the pub etc, I’m a monster because I’ve got a sense of humour.
    Anyone who disagrees with her is either sexist, racist or both.

By her logic John Barnes is racist.

Patronising cow.

Anyone who disagrees with her is either sexist, racist or both.

By her logic John Barnes is racist.

Patronising cow.
    Probably rants on Twitter all day long.

Funny how the taking down of a banner can trigger so many sensitive men

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Funny how the taking down of a banner can trigger so many sensitive men
    You’re really gonna try and flip it

You’re really gonna try and flip it
    No I'm just saying "outraged" works two ways

Probably rants on Twitter all day long.
    You rant on a messageboard all day long?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    You rant on a messageboard all day long?
    Show me babe.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No I'm just saying "outraged" works two ways
    Right, and who’s outraged? People are pointing out it’s not racist, in their opinions. I don’t see much ranting going on, apart from what’s her name getting her knickers in a twist and surge seeming to be on the change, and you near tears, I think we’re all good here.

Right, and who’s outraged? People are pointing out it’s not racist, in their opinions. I don’t see much ranting going on, apart from what’s her name getting her knickers in a twist and surge seeming to be on the change, and you near tears, I think we’re all good here.
    You’re like a pimple on the end of someone’s nose.
    You don’t hurt, but you always know you’re there!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’re like a pimple on the end of someone’s nose.
    You don’t hurt, but you always know you’re there!
    Be gone quitter.

What’s the point of stopping in one thread and starting in another you desperate man.

We’re having a nice discussion here.

Be gone quitter.

What’s the point of stopping in one thread and starting in another you desperate man.

We’re having a nice discussion here.
    You’re like toothache son.
    You come out with more shite than a rugby team after a curry. At least you’re consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’re like toothache son.
    You come out with more shite than a rugby team after a curry. At least you’re consistent.
    He’s off the ropes and he’s swinging wildly.

Have a night off “son”.