+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Peter Oborne.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Peter Oborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's why it pays to seek out the actual truth, and not an interpretations of it. Just give me the raw data and let me make up my own mind, and they can keep their the spin for the easily influenced such as lardy & cyril.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled but I have never seen you make a post based on data.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Are you saying Trump tweets, Fox News straplines and alt-right swivel-eyed YouTube channel rants are not data?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It seems as though you are not familiar with any of my work. I debunked the entire Trump Russia Collusion hoax, and where possible I provided original source material every step of the way. I thought it would open a few people's eyes, but it had the opposite effect, and all I got was a load of abuse and constant ridicule. This was quite interesting since brexit is exactlty the same game, with the same players, using the same methods. It actually made me pay attention to the behaviour of other people, especially how they reacted to the fake news media narratives. I may post my conclusions at some point, but I think a lot of people have already worked out that Western society is going to be pretty screwed up going forward.