+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We Are Absolutely Dreadful

We Are Absolutely Dreadful

That was horrible to watch against opponents that are nothing to write home about.

Bogle summed up the whole performance for me with about 3 minutes to go the ball was cleared from defence to him, he had 30 yards in front of him without a challenger and he hoofed it. From throwing it away at Millwall to this show down the road.

Something needs to happen to change this...........................

Re: We Are Absolutely Dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    That was horrible to watch against opponents that are nothing to write home about.

Bogle summed up the whole performance for me with about 3 minutes to go the ball was cleared from defence to him, he had 30 yards in front of him without a challenger and he hoofed it. From throwing it away at Millwall to this show down the road.

Yep. Probably a good thing in the long run. Warnock can’t surive that.

I'm not sure if you are being sarky there with 'Warnock wont survive that'?

But how long can we keep on relying on hoofball, we were in the prem last year and now we are watching league 2 type football.

Poor signings
    Millions wasted
    No creativity

Ultimately it has to point to the man in charge, I've always been a big fan but that is really starting to wane.

But how long can we keep on relying on hoofball, we were in the prem last year and now we are watching league 2 type football.

Poor signings
    Millions wasted
    No creativity

Ultimately it has to point to the man in charge, I've always been a big fan but that is really starting to wane.
    No I was serious. We could have fluked a point today and kept everyone happy for a bit longer.

We maybe needed a result and performance like that to shake things up.

Poor signings
    Millions wasted
    No creativity

I thought Glatzel did well today.
    They stopped us playing and without Mr Hoilett it was hard to see where a goal would come from except maybe a header.

I don't think Galtzel is a 5 million pound footballer and not that great IMO, although to be fair to him he is often the lone target up front to receive, control and make good of 'the hoofs'.

He seems to me like a 'clutching at straws signing' that hasn't worked.

Stopped us playing !!! Have you been watching a different team to me this season !! When have we played a full 90 minutes of decent football this season ??

I don't think Galtzel is a 5 million pound footballer and not that great IMO, although to be fair to him he is often the lone target up front to receive, control and make good of 'the hoofs'.

He seems to me like a 'clutching at straws signing' that hasn't worked.
    Messi would struggle to score in this set-up.

I said EXACTLY the same when Bogle did that (as did pretty much everyone else I suspect). It summed up what was a terrible performance.

If you don't pass the ball to each other then you are not going to achieve much - just awful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I thought Glatzel did well today.
    They stopped us playing and without Mr Hoilett it was hard to see where a goal would come from except maybe a header.

Wait a sec: Glatzel was average to poor today (I'd lean towards the latter) and I am being charitable. And he wasn't alone.

Swansea worked hard but they certainly didn't 'stop us playing' - we were just useless. You shouldn't credit yet another mediocre opposition side for nullifying a team (us in this case) who can't (or won't) string two passes together.

Glatzel will play better in a different system....

He must be longing for Warnock to leave.

all i want from xmas santa is an away win...could you do that santa warncock?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    all i want from xmas santa is an away win...could you do that santa warncock?
    Any win would do. 2 points from the last 12 and two tricky sides in Brum and The Wurzels at home up next.